Chapter 6: A Rider's Work

Start from the beginning

Lamia's are dangerous creatures, and he managed to take it down with his beast.

"Well time to go get something to eat." Incisor said.

He goes to the sea and looks down, he then jams his claw down and takes out a big fish.

"Perfect." He said as he then starts preparing it.

He cooks it in a fire pit he made and waits for it to get better, Incisor looks around. "Better not take the suit until it's cooked."

With Keith

Keith was currently exploring the city to see if there is anything there.

"Well better make the patrol for today. Neither of the two groups are back, what are JJ and the others doing?"

He then sees some children playing making him smile a bit as kids need to play and have fun.

"They have they're life ahead of them." He said.

Living on the streets isn't easy, like him, it was hard. Some days he went without eating.

He sighs and goes away, he has a job to do.

As he walks he hears a screech as a harpy was attacking.

"Well time to take care of this." He takes out his deck as the belt appears.

"Kamen Rider." He slots it in.

He transforms into Kamen Rider Camo.

The harpy goes down and he avoided her before kicking the bird

The harpy goes down and he avoided her before kicking the bird. She screeches in pain before trying to attack him again.

He uses a card.

HOLD VENT!

He gets his yo yo and swings it at her. It hits her in the face causing another screech of pain to come out of her mouth.

He swings it around as she looks before getting tied up.

"Sorry but this is the end of our fun." He said as he pulls out a card.

FINAL VENT!

Biogreeze appeared and shoots his tongue up, Camo jumps up being upside down as it catches his legs, it let him go faster grabbing the harpy, they spin around in the air before be pile drives the creature to the ground.

He then jumps back as the Harpy was dead.

"Now that was easy." Camo said.

He goes back to the palace and saw Chalciope going down a path.

"Hello princess." Camo bows.

"Are you one of the people my father hired?" She questions in surprise.

"Yes, it's me Keith." He said.

"Keith. Your armor is interesting." She said.

"Really?" He tilted his head.

"Yes. As well as the ones I have seen." Chalciope said.