"Ok! ... Ok you say.... Ha?.... " His eyes glowed dark like his wolf is going to take over but the human self is trying to prevent it from happening because he knows what disaster could happen after that.

But he can't stand the scent on the omega for a mere moment, something within him stirred up when he thinks about that someone other that his touched his omega.

Therefore, the alpha dragged him towards the bathhouse and and started pouring water on the omega.

"Al-pha... What are you doing.... " Taehyung whispered in disbelief.

Without uttering any word the alpha started discarding the clothes from the Omega's body one by one.

Taehyung was too shocked. He can't comprehend what he should say or do to reduce the the alpha's anger whose pheromone scarring the every single living soul in the palace.

Once the every single piece of taehyung's clothing have been discarded from his body taehyung immediately crossed his arms trying to hide his upper half which is fully exposed in front of the alpha.

The prince didn't react anything he still has the same dark look in his eyes.

After wrapping taehyung with a piece of clothing he scooped him up in his arms and left to his chamber. The attending maids in front of the door as well as the  corridor guards kneeled on his way because of how intense and powerful pheromone the alpha is emitting.

Right after throwing taehyung on his bed the alpha hovered over him and attached their lips. It was firce with ignited passion. The omega tried to keep up with the alpha but failed. It's like the alpha soaking his soul by his mouth.

After throwing his clothes across the room the alpha again hovered over him buring his face in the croock of his neck near his scent gland inhaleling his sweet yet calming scent while preparing the place with kisses.

A shiver of anticipation coursed through Taehyung as he felt the alpha's hardened length pressing against his entrance, a silent invitation that promised both ecstasy and surrender. With a single, decisive motion, the alpha claimed him fully, melding their bodies together in a passionate union, sealing their fate in the embrace of desire.

"The place between your legs... Only belongs to me... Yah... " The alpha whispered while sliding his length in and out in estacy into the warm hole.

"Don't go near any alpha...... Only my scent can linger on your body... "He husked near the Omega's ear. Warm breathe which is hitting his skin making him shiver.

Taehyung was hearing carefully everything that the alpha was saying... And at that very moment a spark of sudden realisation ignite his mind.... He can observe and feel a strange fact that he is observing for few days and in that very moment it becomes cristal clear to him and that is...

"Possessiveness... " Or rather.. "Obsession"

The alpha's words echoed with a primal possessiveness, a claim that sent a chill through Taehyung's soul. The realization dawned upon him like a sudden storm - the alpha's obsession was palpable, consuming, and it terrified him to his core.

The fact that he understood is The alpha is obsessed with him totally, madly and that terrifies the omega to his core. Will this alpha ever let him go when the time comes or will he ever accept him as someone he will cherish in the future. The later on seemed far reach or you can say nearly impossible to think of.

As the alpha's hand tightened around his jaw, pulling him into another searing kiss, Taehyung's thoughts fell silent, consumed by the overwhelming presence of the alpha. In that moment, amidst the chaos of his mind, he found himself lost in the depths of their connection, unsure of what the future held.

The new day rolled up, sun rose at its full bloom spreading its serenity in the whole kingdom.

The moment taehyung woke up he found himself caged between the alpha's arms. His face went red in embarrassment when he realised the fact that the alpha's length is still buried deep inside him.

After lot of struggling taehyung finally get off from the bed without waking the alpha up but soon his knee wobbled but somehow he managed to control himself from falling on the ground.

His legs automatically found its way towards the huge window after hearing various kind of sound. While wrapping a thin bedsheet he gazed outside of the window .... He grew more curious after seeing many maids are super busy to decorate the main palace as well as the prince's. He bend forward to see more of it but suddenly pulled backwards and got pressed against the hard chest.

Taehyung wasn't surprised at all.. He somehow grew used to the alpha's sudden appearance. He can felt the alpha's warm breathe against his neck and soon the wetness also. He bite his lips to surpass the moan.

Taehyung's hand found its way into the alpha's hair but the alpha's other hand brings it back to its place which is over the Omega's belly while with the other hand taehyung is holding the bedsheet.

"Curious about what is happening outside... " The alpha whispered huskily near his ear.

Taehyung nodded softly against his chest.

"Umm.... " The alpha smirked after placing a kiss behind his ear earning a muffled moan.

"My maternal uncle and his son is coming , my mother was overjoyed hearing that.. And ita because they are coming here after long fifteen years.. Umm.. My mother wanted to welcome them in a grand way that's why they are doing this much preparation.. " Jungkook concluded.

"Ohh..... Did you ever saw them... " Taehyung asked.

Jungkook was taken abak as how the omega asked him something without stuttering and somehow he liked that.. His lips tugged upwards as he engulf the omega more tightly.

"I think.... Yes?... But I was very young.... I couldn't remember clearly... "

Taehyung nodded.

"Stop staring outside and help me to wash up... I have many works to finish.. "

"Oh... Sorry........ Yes prince please go ahead... " Taehyung bowed.

"Don't you need to fresh yourself up after receiving all my cum kitten... Hmm? "

After hearing the alpha's remark taehyung went completely red as a tomato. His wolf ian was getting crazy seeing taehyung like that.

"Y-yes.... "

"Then come with me quickly.... "

**

I am baaaaaaaaack... 😁😁😁😁.. Did you missed me guys or it is one sided like taehyung said..😗