Remember ill always love you

10:05AM~ London

Chynas POV

I woke up this morning to the wind blowing violently through the windows. It was absolutely freezing and so loud, so I tried getting out of bed to close them but Kenny's grip around my waist tightened.

"Where are you going baby?" He asked me

"To close the window Ken it's freezing" I replied

"Hurry up" he wined as I quickly went and closed the window before running back to the bed.

"Come here pretty" he said opening his arms for me to lay down on him.

"Do you have any plans for today?" I asked him as I drew shapes on his bare chest.

"Just laying here with you" he smiled as he moved my hair out of my face "come up here and kiss me baby"

I did as he said, pecking him on his lips and going to lay back down,

"Is that it?" He laughed

"Yes now what do you want to watch?" I replied, picking up the remote to put on netflix

"Whatever baby" he replied

I put on to all the boys I've loved before because it's such a cute movie and it definitely fits the mood of today.

About 20 minutes in, I heard gentle snores above me. I looked up to see Kenny fast asleep. People probably wouldn't think he is like this, because of the boxing and the way he is in videos, but he is honestly the cutest man ever. He is so clingy 24/7 and he always just has a look of admiration in his eyes. I think I got lucky with him.

I decided to get up and make us both a nice cup of hot chocolate because of how cold it is. I got out of bed and tip toed out of the room so he wouldn't wake up, he deserves this rest.

I walked back into the room, holding 2 mugs of hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows to see Kenny awake, looking around the room confused.

"Where did you go?" He asked me, taking the mug "thankyou gorgeous"

"I went to make us drinks" I smiled, getting back into bed "I thought id treat you because your going into camp soon" I added.

"Your cute" he giggled before sipping his drink.

I put the movie back on and we cuddled up, watching it. I layed my head on Kenny's chest as his hand went up and down my back. I dont care where we are, this will always be home. Me in his arms, him kissing on my forehead. That is my definition of home. Being with the man I love.

"Remember I'll always love you" he whispered...

Kingkennytv posted a story!

Thankyou Amy2886 for the idea for this chap🩷