Mr Ojuederie?

3:35 AM~ London

Chynas POV

Today me and Kenny are going on holiday. I'm so excited. We haven't been on holiday together since before he started boxing. It seems like he's always in camp nowadays and when he's not he will be all caught up in beta squad filming. Not to mention that he has recently taken up streaming so he's always busy. I do love that for him tho, he's living his best life and I will always be here to support him. Just as he does for me. Our last trip together was Australia which was amazing but it was for beta squad filming and he was still in the gym twice a day, we even had to leave early so that he could get back for his fight. So it wasn't a proper holiday as much as we both loved it.

We need to leave the house at 4am to make sure we have enough time at the airport to go through all the security, and of course shop. I just put on my beta squad hoodie and some black leggings with my military black Jordan 4's. Kenny wore basically the same outfit except he had on some black joggers with his.

4:00AM

"KENNYY" I shouted up the stairs

"Yeah?"

"WE NEED TO GOO CHRIS IS OUTSIDE" Chris is my driver who is kindly taking us to the airport. I mean he has no choice, it is what I pay him for, but of course we are grateful. We could have driven ourselves but neither of us wanted to leave our cars at the airport for a week.

Time skip~ Heathrow airport

Chyna solder posted a story!

Finally, we have been through security and there is no more stress

Finally, we have been through security and there is no more stress. Kenny is so annoying at the airport, he is too laid back. I suppose it's a good thing that he is laid back but it gets annoying when I'm asking him questions and he doesn't care what is going on.

We decided to go through duty free and look at all the nice perfumes and sunglasses.

I ended up buying some beautiful cat eye sunglasses from Chanel for the trip.

"Kennyyyyyy" I said as I walked over to him, he got bored of looking at all the sunglasses so he went and sat down in the VIP terminal. Neither of us like to think of ourselves as celebrities or anything like that but it can get stressful when it's 6AM and loads of people are running up to us.

"Hey beautiful, what did you buy?" Kenny asked, putting his arm around my shoulders as I sat down.

"Look at how nice these sunglasses are" I said as I got them out of the little bag.

"They look good on you sexy" Kenny said, giving me a kiss.

"Hello, Mr Ojuederie?" A man in a black suit came over

"Yeah?" Kenny replied

"If you are ready, we can take you over to the jet" The man told him as I looked over at Kenny, what is he talking about?

"Oh yeah we are ready" Kenny said, standing up and taking my hand as we began following the man.

He took us outside where we were met with a small jet. The man took us up the stairs and it was beautiful.

"Kenny what the fuck" I said, turning to look at him.

"What? Do you not like it?"

"No i love it but you didn't have to" I said as I hugged him. Truth be told, I had been on a private jet a few times but it was just such a shock that Kenny had done this. He didn't have to.

"Anything for you sexy" Kenny replied as he accepted the hug, hands slithering around my waist.

"Okay if you two could take a seat and we can take off whenever you're ready, we have food and drink provided in the back. Help yourselves" The man said as he went into the cockpit, speaking to the pilot and then stepping off.

Me and Kenny took our seats before the pilot spoke,

"Hello guys I will be your pilot today if you need anything let me know" he said...

Instagram

⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

⚪️⚪️⚫️

@chynasolder this man dosent stop🥹🩷

@kingkennytv 😍❤️

@user22 shes living the life we all want!

@taliamar tagged @miniminter
>reply @chynasolder Simon I think she's hinting...

Tap to view more comments

Chyna Solder will be used as the face claim for this book but I wanted to use that other picture in this chap x