Thinking about you

12PM~ London

Chynas POV

Today I am going on the Saving Grace pod and I'm so excited. Grace is actually one of my very good friends so I'm happy to be seeing her today.

The outfit I picked out was so cute, it was all white and my coat had some beige on it. I was so happy with the way I looked which is always good when you're going to be sat in-front of a camera. Kenny is actually at a beta squad shoot today and they are filming a mukbang so we are both gonna be out for a few hours. I'm glad he's not doing a full on studio shoot tho because they always take forever.

Time skip~ The Fellas Studios

I just pulled up at the studio and thanked my driver Chris before getting out of the car and heading inside. My podcast set is also here as-well so before going over to Grace, I'm going to head into the office and say hello to everyone.

I walked into the office and was immediately met with Cal and Chip, who own The Fellas.

"Hey guys" I said as I walked over

"Oh hey Chyna, who are you filming with today?" Cal asked me

"I'm going on Graces pod" I replied, smiling

"Oh yeah she did tell me" Cal remembered

"Chyna say hi so Sabina!" Chip told me as he passed me his phone, he seemed to be on FaceTime with her.

"Hey girll!" I said excitedly. I actually love Sabina she is the kindest soul.

"Hiiii!"

"We need to do something together soon" I told her "but I better go up to Grace so text me later!"

"Byeee"

The Saving Grace Set

"Heyyyy!" I said to Grace as I walked over to her.

"I feel really under dressed on my own set" Grace replied as she gave me a quick hug.

"No girl you look so good!"

After about 20 minutes of talking whilst the cameras and mics got set up, we began filming.

"Welcome back to another episode of saving Grace, today we have got an absolute icon on the fucking pod. We have Chyna!" Grace introduced.

"Heyy" I said, waving to the camera.

"Okay first of all, can we talk about how good you look right now. The outfit is giving" Grace said to me

"Thankyou girll" I replied smiling hard

"Okay so let's start from the beginning, how why and when did you start social media?" Grace asked me.

"Well I originally started when I was 15, just before me and Kenny got together. But it wasn't anything serious, just me doing my makeup and stuff like that. But as time went on I guess I just never stopped it because I really enjoyed doing it full time. Then Kenny started not long after me so we did some videos together and I would just do like little vlogs and that really" I replied

"Honestly I remember watching you when I was younger and I was like yes this is who I wanna be" Grace told me

"Well look at you now, the literal queen of podcasts" I said as Grace giggled

"Okay then let's talk about your relationship"

"Um well for anyone who doesn't know, I have been with my boyfriend for 10 years now. He is part of a YouTube group called the beta squad and he does YouTube boxing too!"