1) Bubblegum! Pop ☆ [Emu, Saki, Airi, Mizuki + Luka]

(cocov__ on twt)

(cocov__ on twt)

Saki just got out of the hospital! This is great news! Except for the fact that she now wanders the school halls, meeting once-so-familiar faces no longer daring to look at her, except for a certain dark blue-haired girl.

"Saki!! You're back!!" Ichika says delightfully. (i did not read the story)

"Ichika!"

Saki rushes to embrace her childhood friend, and the two get caught up in a long conversation, bringing each other up to speed.

"So... since you've gotten out of the hospital, you've been feeling kinda empty?"

"Yep..." Saki says, rather pitifully.

"Oh... well-"

"IS SOMEBODY DEPRESSED AROUND HERE?? ☆" Just then, an awfully loud and squeaky voice pops into conversation, scaring the wits out of the two poor girls!

Saki practically screeches. "What the, who are you?!"

"Emu...! Give us a warning the next time you do that!..."

"Oh, a~ha! Sorry for that!" The short pink-haired girl rubs the back of her neck apologetically, but still smiles so brightly Saki swears she were the sun itself.

"So... you're Emu?" Saki inquires curiously.

"Yeeep! You must be the returnee—Saki!" Every word of hers practically bounces, and Saki already feels a little lighter than before.

"That's me!" Saki pauses. "Uh, so what were you gonna say?"

Emu beams. "Welll... if you're depressed, then do you wanna join my club? I need three people to make it official and the club's purpose is to give everyone smiles!! And spread positivity! And that includes you too, Sakiii!"

"That sounds like a really good idea actually! Hold on let me check with Ichika-" Saki looks to her left. There's no one there. "...nevermind. Anyways, I'll join! Where's the paper?"

Emu slaps the paper onto Saki's lap, and rummages for a pen in the pocket of her jacket. Successfully retrieving it a second later, she hands it to Saki. Saki notes its vividness and abundant use of color, with stars decorating every inch of the red pen.

"Signed!"

"WONDERHOY!! ☆彡" Emu's hands wave around her. It appears strange to the newcomer.

Tilting her head, Saki says, "Wonderhoy??"

"An expression to make everyone smile," Emu clarifies.

"Coooll! Wonderhoy!!! ♪"

The school bell chimes at that very second, and the two say their farewells before they depart.

[ SAKI ACQUIRED ! ♪ ] ————————————

Now it's been a couple days and the two have regularly been meeting up along with Ichika to hang out. Today, Ichika has a meeting for some committee or whatever, and Emu suggests something very new. "Saki, wanna eat lunch at the rooftop?"