Alex shot his sister a look, "It's not?"

"Yes."

"Oh, Evie. You poor little hopeless romantic."

"Excuse me?" she asked again, this time fulling turning around to face him.

"Your must need new glasses, lynne."

"What are you talking about?"

"Do you not see the way he looks at you? The way you look at him? You guys are actually blind."

Before Evelyn could even think of a reply. He walked out of his sister's room leaving her dumbfounded.

────────────────────────────

     "EVELYN, YOUR LOVER BOY IS HERE!" Alex yelled from downstairs. Evelyn quilly grabbed her bag and ran down stairs.

"Look, Walker. I like you, your a nice guy." Alex said, making the give him a confused look.

"Thank you..?"

"But I swear, if you ever do anything to hurt Evelyn, I will-"

"Okay, leave the poor boy alone." Evelyn said appearing behind the door. "We're just hanging out." She said, starting to step out.

"I'll be back soon!"

"Have fun!" juliana yelled from the living room.
"Not too much fun." Alex scolded she said walking out and shutting the door. "Sorry about him." Evelyn finally turned to face to boy.

"It's fine. I'm used to it by now" he shrugged

"Why'd you come to the door? I told you to text me and i'll walk to to the car."

"I know, but i'm gentlemen." He said, Evie smiled and finally hugged the boy. "You look shorter today." He told the girl. "Excuse me?"

"What? You do! Probably cause you're not wearing those 40 inch shoes." (a/n, real words that have been said to chlovrs!!)

Evelyn gaped at him. "What? I'm not wrong."
"Oh shut up, white boy. Your like 2 inches taller than me. You probably not even gonna grow anymore." (a/n, who's gonna tell her...?)

"Come on, I wanna see your mom." Evelyn said, grabbing the boys wrist and dragging him towards the car.

When Evelyn tried to open her door, Walker stepped in and opened the car door for her.
"Wow, such a gentleman. Thank you, Walker." Evelyn said with a smile, making the boy blush a little.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀