• A day out •

Come on miracle aligner
Go and get em' tiger
Get down on your knees

•••

" aw what about that one! "

Y/n bent down infrount of a cage before quickly moving to another and saying the same phrase. Lucifer stood awkwardly behind her, feeling out of place in the run down adoption centre. There were still body guards outside the place not letting anyone in, one also stood at the entrance of the room with all of the animals.
" that one's adorable "

Y/n was back to being happy, the trip to the adoption centre livened her up. She loved seeing the streets of hell, even if they were bloody and full of several bodily liquids.
It wasn't the prettiest sight however being out of the house made her jumpy and excited, her eyes never left the window.

She was looking at all of the small fuzzy animals, it was sad to see how most of them were bruised and had limbs missing due to abuse. One caught her eye out of them all, it was a small ferret dragon mix. The body was long and had faint stripes along it, the animal only had small legs.
The poor thing had one wing, the other one looked shredded and warn out.

" oh my Satan! Look at this one "
Her arm reached out to lucifer, he sighed with a small smile. He had already had to look at so many animals, he thought this one would be the same and she would go to the next one.
The small animal looked at the two demons with wide eyes, closer looking there was many scars on the animals body.
Y/n pushed her self back a little and looked at the piece of paper that was on the cage, looking at the animals information. " woah.. look at how big he gets! " she grabbed onto lucifers arm, getting his attention at the small black and white image.

It showed the same long furry dragon however this one was as tall as lucifer, it's wings were bigger and the animal grew spikes along its body.
" oh wow.. I don't know about this one "
Lucifer chuckled, thinking about how an animal like that would trash his house easily. The photo also showed the animal breathing fire like an average dragon.
" aw what, are you really going to say no? "
Y/n stood up straight and faced lucifer, her mad expression shifted to a begging one. Her hands came together as she silently pleaded him.
Lucifer looked at the ferret dragon and back to y/n before rubbing his forehead with a sigh. " fine... you can have him "

" thank you! "
She hesitated for a moment before giving lucifer a quick hug, waving the worker over to let out the animal.
Lucifer stood to the side with a small smile while watching the woman wait impatiently for the worker to get out the animal.

...

Smash!
" oh shit! "

Lucifer shot up from his ' work ' as the smash echoed through the halls, he went to get up before his phone started to ring. He glanced at the name before shooting up and almost dropping his phone. " Charlie?! "

However y/n was quickly cursing to her self as she picked up the small pieces of glass, her new pet was very fast and had knocked over one of lucifers porcelain ducks. " no! Bad dragon! " y/n collect the glass pieces and looked down guilty after scolding the dragon that looked at her confused.
She stuffed the glass pieces into her side bag and picked up the bigger pieces, she decided she was going to fix the duck before lucifer notices.

She stood up with her hands on her hips, looking down at the animal with a stern look. " bad dragon, we don't shatter ducks "
Y/n pointed her finger at the dragon which made its ears drop and a small whine could be heard, she tried not to feel bad for the animal however she couldn't help but scoop it back up and snuggle it close.

The demon was about to turn around to go and fix the duck before a slam of a door shocked her, the dragon jumped out of her hands and ran away in fear. He didn't know the place yet and was easily scared, y/n groaned and look at who opened the door so aggressively.
Lucifer stepped out looking stressed, he turned down the hall and began to walk away muttering to him self. Being confused y/n quickly went after him, trying to catch up.
" any need to slam doors? Now I have to go and find him! "
The dragon didn't have a name yet. Lucifer looked excited and stressed at the same time, his muttering stopped when she got to his side. He grabbed onto her shoulders suddenly, making y/n yelp.
" Charlie called me! And! She's invited me to her hotel! " he shook her around.

" geez calm down, what's so exciting about a hotel? "
Y/n had heard of the hotel, however she didn't know the meaning behind it. She was also confused on why the princess of hell would open a hotel. Y/n grabbed onto lucifers hands and removed them from her shoulders. " she called me! I didn't call her, I have to get ready I said I'll be a hour "

Lucifer turned back around and told a near by servant to get the car ready, he also stopped in front of a mirror at the end of the hall to make sure he looked okay. " well... that's nice? "
Y/n wanted to ask if she could come, however she didn't know how to. She also didn't want to seem to needy. She had already been out today to the adoption centre.

Lucifer nodded, not fully paying attention to her until he saw her standing behind him in the mirror like a lost puppy. " would you uh, like to come? "
He offers with a smile, reaching over to grab his white coat from a maid. His words made y/n light up, she was happy to finally meet other demons outside of the house.

" I'll be 10 minutes! "

•••

I always try and make my chapters at least 1000 words <3