side story

"I love my girlfriend." Damian lovingly sighs to himself, with Becky shooting a glare at him as she scoffs.

"Hope you still love your studies as much as you love her." She says, shoving a pile of review papers to distribute onto Damian's hands, startling him as he grumbles. "Maybe helping you out with Anya was a bad idea after all."

Damian rolls his eyes, following Becky behind as she starts walking to exit the meeting area. "Don't say that, I've been... happier now." He says.

Becky glances over at him, noticing the soft and tender smile on his face, obviously evident that he was happy. In a sisterly way, it made Becky feel happy. She was happy for him, happy that Anya could bring out the best in him and embrace the worst in him. Likewise, she was even happier with how Damian treated Anya.

Though the two still bickered and still had petty little arguments, she obviously saw that at the end of the day, the two of them were still madly in love with one another.

That enough made her happy for them.

"Hey, do you think I should try asking some guys out for a date? I kinda want a boyfriend." Becky asks, and Damian lets out a devious grin.

"I told you, Emile and Ewen were out on the dating market."

"Fuck you, by the way."