The Tigress with Lavender Eyes

She hated those eyes, those cold calculating unemotional eyes, those eyes that looked down upon her, always measuring her progress like a weapon. She once loved those eyes, she loved them because it gave her a sense of security, of peace, of calm and happiness. It should have brought them closer since everyone in her family had them.

It didn't.

Instead her family was divided in two factions, the servitors and the so called superior branch. She hated those categorizations with a passion. Some say that the word 'hate' and Hinata Hyuga in the same sentence was insane, they were nothing but asses.
Her mother, her life's center disappeared, she died when her sister was born. However no matter how much she wanted to hate her little sister, she couldn't. Because she saw the same fear in her little eyes, because she loved her sister as much if not more then she loved her mother.

She made a vow to change this clan, she made a vow on her mother's grave, in front of the sky, Kami-sama, the angels and all entities in this universe. Her sister and her love became her reason to exist, she vowed to make her smile and laugh the same way her mother made her laugh when she was a child. She vowed to love Naruto and help take away his pain that he had been holding all of his life.

And she never went back on her promises like her beloved.

She hated the fact that she had to grow so soon, other children barely knew how to read and write. However she was a Hyuuga, she had the means and all that was left was her spirit and determination.

She was currently sparing with her father in one of their daily sessions and the look of disappointment never left his face. After her mother's death it looked like someone came and killed her father too, placing this unemotional cruel puppet in his place.
Did he blame her for his brother's death, for not defeating the Cloud JONIN the night she was kidnapped from her bedroom. She bit, clawed, drew blood and attempted to close his tenketsu points but a hit from him was enough to knock her out.

This man wasn't her father, she may call him that but she never meant it. Her father was dead, perhaps he was never alive to begin with.

After being repeatedly put down by him with a few good Jyuken hits she finally snapped. She jumped back on her feet ignoring the protest of her muscles and attacked her 'father' with anger, uncaring of the consequences.

Hiashi's eyes widened slightly in shock seeing the look on her face, but he was unable to ponder her change because she was already upon him. She managed to close five points in his arm and almost ripped his left lung apart, making him swallow down his own blood before she felt binding pain in her chest just below her left lung and all over her ribs.

Hanabi, who was sitting on the sides, had her eyes wide open. That was the first time she saw her father using the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. She was also confused, up until now she disregarded her sister as weak and a burden to the clan, so why did her father use that technique.

Hiashi coughed his into left hand and narrowed his gaze at the blood that spattered in his palm, then at the crumpled form of his eldest daughter "I expected you to do more better however I think this is the extent of your abilities. Just like that Uzumaki trash you will never amount to anything more than a failu..."

"Shut up."

This made all activity in the sparing hall stop. All the Hyuugas in the Dojo had shocked expressions on their normal unemotional faces. The first being Neji and Hanabi who had their mouths wide open. Her voice was above a whisper but her tone was cold as ice no trace of her normal stutter.

Hiashi was quick to recover "How dare yo..."

"