"I DID NOT SHIT MY PANTS YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Elizabeth yelled at her grandson, towering over the little boy. Harry whimpered.

"Don't yell at my son..." Diana muttered, sounding definite for the first time ever. Diana adored her boys and was extremely protective of them.

"Gramyma wooks mean..." William said sadly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID BRATTY CHILD!!" Elizabeth yelled, slapping William across the face. The six year old started to cry and Diana immediately went to comfort him.

"It's ok. Mummy is here. Granny is just... mean..."

Charles glared at his mother. His eyes notices the stack of fireworks in the corner of the room.

"Mother? What is that for?" he asked, pointing to the boxes.

"Oh. They're for the 36th anniversary of my glorious coronation. It's going to be a marvelous display of glory and power and I expect you and that wife and your brats to be there"

"Mother, you know you can't use fireworks. The noise will trigger Diana's trauma! I won't let you do that!"

"Too bad! I don't fucking care!"

The queen stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

Later- that night, 11:00 P.M

Phillip glared at his wife.

"You can't do that Elizabeth."

She snorted.

"Do what? Scare that cowardly woman? Beat those stupid brats?"

"Exactly! Diana went through a traumatic experience and William and Harry are only six and four!"

Elizabeth slapped Phillip so hard, his nose started to bleed.

"You" slap "are" slap slap "the most," slap "useless husband in the world!"

The queen pulled out a small dagger.

"Elizabeth, please!"

But it was too late. Elizabeth, with a look of hate in her eyes, stabbed Phillip in the groin, pushing him to the table. She pulled out the dagger, before pushing him over. He fell, hitting his head on the edge the table with a loud crack.

Blood and brains oozed out. Queen Elizabeth smirked.

I finally got rid of him.

Then she realized what she had done. She sobbed.

Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, her husband, was dead.

And she had killed him.