Huo Jinyan: "..."

  Gu Chen raised his hand and patted her head. Just close the curtain.

  Lu Ning was blocked and went back to the front in dejection.

  Gu Zi looked at her and smiled: "Come here, baby, let me show you something fun."

  Lu Ning went over to sit on the sofa, and Gu Zi handed her something to look at.

  Lu Ning raised his hand and took it out from his pocket and handed him the camera.

  Gu Zi took it and looked at it.

  Lu Ning looked at the small program he made and couldn't help but smile: "Jingzhi must like this."

  Gu Zi looked at her blankly: "Jingzhi? Can he understand it?"

  Lu Ning was stunned and forgot about this Sorry, I almost spilled the beans.

  He continued very naturally: "If you don't understand, just teach me."

  Gu Zi nodded: "Okay, I'll ask him later if he's interested."

  Lu Ning nodded: "Yes."

  At the same time, he breathed a sigh of relief, it was so easy to fool. .

  Gu Zi looked at the camera: "This one is similar to the one I gave you, but it's out of power. Is it just this one? Or are there others? There aren't any in your room."

  Lu Ning shook his head: "No."

Chapter 322 You are really rude.

  Gu Zi breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."

  After saying this, someone pushed the door open and came in.

  Guan Chiyue and Chen Xingqian walked in and saw Lu Ning.

  "Ning Ning."

  Lu Ning turned around and saw two people.

  "What's wrong? Are you injured?"

  The two people came over and shook their heads: "No, I just let Dr. Gu take a look. I think it's better."

  The two people sat close to Lu Ning: "I'm sorry, Ning Ning, we were here yesterday I couldn't go because I had something to do."

  Lu Ning smiled: "It's okay."

  The two of them breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that Lu Ning really didn't care.

  Chen Xingqian looked at Gu Zi: "Doctor Gu, what are you doing?"

  Gu Zi raised his head and glanced at her: "It's okay, let's look at something."

  Then he put away the things in his hands.

  Guan Chiyue's cell phone rang twice, she took it out and looked at it twice, and then her expression changed.

  Chen Xingqian also received the same message. The two of them looked up from the mobile phone screen, then turned to look at Lu Ning.

  I was a little hesitant to say it.

  Lu Ning felt the gazes of the two people and turned to look at them.

  "What's wrong?"

  The two people hesitated for a moment: "No, it's nothing."

  "Where is Dr. Gu?"

  he asked as if changing the subject.

  "He has a patient behind him, so he should be there soon."

After being forced to become a boss, I just want to be a salted fishOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara