''The priority goes to Geum-Jae.''

This was his only answer and at that moment it put an end to the marriage issue. Of course, it would be more appropriate for the older sibling to marry before the younger sibling, and Yoongi knew this very well, as did everyone else there.

Still, he knew that his answer would be perceived positively by his father, which foreshadowed that he would be the next one to marry after Geum-Jae. Of course, Yoongi could postpone his father's marriage dreams for years and find excuses, but he didn't want to do all this and get worn out. He didn't want to give his father, himself, or Jimin a hard time.

At that moment, he thought that maybe the idea of keeping his relationship with Jimin a secret forever was not a bad idea. If only his family knew, it would be enough, and he could somehow convince his father. He then thought that other people didn't need to know. He was willing to be remembered forever as the unmarried bachelor son of the Mins, but he definitely needed his father's support.

A secret romance with Jimin forever? Or risk everything and reveal their relationship to everyone and be the target of negative thoughts and get disturbed? He hated that he had to make a choice in order to love Jimin freely.

Knowing that he would be exposed to these conversations more in the future, Yoongi respectfully bowed to everyone and then left. Maybe he could stay and have a deep conversation with his father about this, but he felt like it wasn't the right time yet.

-

After going home and taking a shower, he picked Jimin up from his house to meet the others. He missed him. Even though they talked on the phone every day, there was a peace that came to Yoongi from being close to each other and seeing and feeling each other. When Jimin got into the car, he smiled widely and patted Yoongi on the shoulder. Since he had just taken a shower, when the scent of his silky hair entered Yoongi's aura, he immersed himself in Jimin's world. Yoongi wanted Jimin by his side all the time, he felt like his presence was a shield for him and warded off all the negative energies in him.

Yoongi wanted to lean towards him and kiss him, but when Jimin's eyes immediately darted around in alarm, he leaned back again. Many people knew Jimin and Yoongi in the neighborhood they lived in, so when he realized once again that he couldn't kiss him anywhere in public, he took a deep breath in order not to be demoralized and set off.

"What did you do without me on the weekend?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi out of the corner of his eye as he took off his denim jacket while sitting down.

''Hyung, we talked every day anyway? I didn't do anything different other than what you know. ''

After Yoongi signaled to the right, he checked the road in the mirror.

"So you didn't miss me?"

Silence.

Yoongi found these few seconds of silence strange, so he looked at Jimin and was fascinated by what he saw. Jimin's kissable velvet cheeks were rose-like with a sweet pinkness and he was looking at his hands because he was embarrassed. Yoongi thought about what a favor he had done because he deserved this view. He didn't want anyone to see Jimin like this at that moment.

He continued to make this moment even more unforgettable and to cause that pink blush on his cheeks.

"Are you ready to explain our relationship to others?"

Of course, after talking to Namjoon, he shared this idea with Jimin and received a positive response, but Jimin still seemed a little hesitant. Yoongi believed that no matter what, even if they wouldnt tell him and remind him every hour of the day that they supported their relationship, this relationship would become stronger with their silent support.