Jayden took a bucket full of cold water and poured it all over Clayton.

"What the fuck" Clayton said as he woke up from his slumber. He looked up and shivered once he saw me but masked it up quickly.

"So let's finish this quickly Grayson, who are you working for?" I asked him.

"You weirdo, whoever told you I'm working for someone was lying to you. Plus, my name is not Grayson. It's Clayton. "

Lucian punched him in the face twice before going back to where he once stood.

"That's for disrespecting my boss," Lucian said.

"You wouldn't want to kill me without a reason, especially since my deal with your father has ended unless you're working for someone who has enmity with me and that person holds a powerful position." I said.

"Tell me nicely who you're working for or else things would turn out bad."

"I won't say shit," he sneered

"Okay," I signal Jayden to get me a blow torch and other torture tools.

"You know Gray, you know nothing about me but one thing I absolutely despise is when some fucking low life like you decides to mingle in my life" I say taking the blow torch from Jayden and turning it on but not before putting on gloves.

I lift it to his arm and watch as his skin singer and burns from the flame that's unmercifully lacking at his flesh. He grunts in pain but doesn't let another sound escape his lips. He is trying to act tough, I see. That's entertaining.

I took a knife, and I stabbed him deeply on his arms and legs twisting the knife. He screamed so loudly as I poured alcohol on the wounds I inflicted.

"Are you going to tell me anything? No? Okay, let me continue. "

I took Clayton's right hand and cut the first finger using my knife, I did the same to all of his fingers. He screamed in agony, and it's amazing that his voice is still there.

"Nothing to say?" I asked him as I took his left hand, and the same thing I did to his right hand.

"You know we could just finish this when you tell me who hired you to kill me." I said.

"Take off his pants." I instructed.
Lucian took off Clay's pants.

"And the boxers," I said, smirking evilly.

"O-Okay ok-ay stop. I will tell you the name!" Clayton breathlessly said. Lucian looked at me to see if I approved, and I gave him a nod.

"Okay, I'm listening."

"Rogersville, Leo Rogersville,the leader of the 5th ranking mafia, which is the Greek Mafia, h-he is the one that wants you dead he said he will give 25 million dollars to the person who will be able to kill you."

"Was that hard to say?" I asked him as I stood up, took off the bloody gloves, and washed my hands in the sink that was inside the cell.

"Torture him until uou're satisfied, then kill him," I said to Matteo, who smirked in return. The reason I'm not giving him an easy death is because he wasted my time by taking too long to answer a simple question. But you know he is lucky cause I'm not the one who will torture him.

I went out of the secret base with Lucian and Jayden following behind me silently.

"You know I will never get used to your delivish and sadistic side of you," Jayden said as we walked to the living room where Adrian the Prince Charming was.

"That's your problem," I said.

"Hey, wait..." I said, stopping in my tracks, and they stopped and looked at me confused.

"Yeah?" Lucuain asked.

"We have two transferred girls in our school, right?"

"Yes?" Jayden said.

"Where do they come from, I mean their previous school?" Jayden looked at me perplexed.

"I don't know about the other one, but about the other, I heard she was home schooled in NYC." Lucian said.

"What's their names?" I asked.

"We don't know, why would you want to know? I mean, it's not like you to ask people's names, let alone girl's names,"

"Let's forget I asked those questions. Tomorrow I'm coming to school"

"What!?" Jayden exclaimed.

"I thought you said you won't go to school that day when we were at the restaurant." Lucian said.

"Well, I changed my mind, let's go," I said, continuing to walk to the leaving room, leaving them behind.

___________________________

Vote and comment🥰