Chapter 35

Emilio's pov

"He is in the basement," Mike said.

"Did he say anything?"

"N-no boss, he refused to speak up even after we tortured him," he said, trying to cover up his stutter. He knows very well that I don't like people who stutter when I'm talking to them.

"I see..."

"Wait outside for a moment, Mike," Lucian, my right-hand man, and also my friend, said.

"Since the deal with that Gerrit is over and you also caught that fucker, are you coming back to school?" Lucian asked.

"I have been asking myself that question too, you know," Jayden , my other friend and the commander of my men, said.

"No," I said

"But why?"Jayden asked

"Because I said so, now shut up,"

"You should come, Emilio," Lucian said

"He is right, you know," Adrian, my left hand man. Just like Jayden and Lucian, he's my friend as well. Unlike my other two friends, Adrian is a composed person. They say he's like a prince. Pftt, I know.

About how I meet them, it's a story for another time.

"As it that will change my mind, prince boy," I said, and he sighed.

"Do you know, there are two new students in our school and on top of that they are girls" Jayden said.

"I don't give a fuck" I said.

"If I were you, Jay, I would just shut up." Lucian said.

"That's the thing, Luci, you are not me, and you'll never be me," Jayden said.

"I told you to never call me that," Lucian said.

"Okay, sure... Luci"

"You motherfucking son of a bitch, I'm going to kill you" Lucian said and as they were about to launch into each other, I threw my two daggers at them without even looking, I threw them making sure that the daggers only miss an inch to go through their skulls.

They halted in their steps and turned to look at me petrified cause I could feel their burning gazes.

"What the fuck"

"That's not a cool play,I know you're skilled, but you could have killed us bro" Jayden said with his hands on his chest.

"That's actually what I was planning to do." I said

"You're so fucked up man" Lucian said in his shocked state.

"I already know that," I said.

"I'm going to the basement,"

"Okay, let's go." Jayden Saud standing up.

"I said I not we. You three remain here and do the work I assigned you to do. " The last sentence I said it using my usual serious and dangerous tone that sends shivers down people's spines.

By the way, I didn't tell you guys where we are right now, so let me tell you. Right now, we are in one of my restaurants inside my private office which was on the 3rd floor, and I called these three to come and spy on Gerrit's son for me, and by doing that, they will have to pose as waiters.

"Sure, boss," they responded at the same time, showing respect to me.

I opened my office door and saw Mike along with another bodyguard.

"Let's go to the base." I said as I walked past them, and they followed me.

As we went downstairs, I joined that there were many customers as usual, and Gerrit's son wasn't among the customers. It seems like he's yet to arrive.

I walked out of the restaurant to my car. Mike opened the door for me.

"EM." As I was about to get inside, I heard a familiar yet unfamiliar voice call me.

And what was most surprising is that the person called me Em and no one. I mean, absolutely no one has ever called me that except for one person, and that person is, wait... no way could the person calling me be... absolutely not. I'm just overthinking. But it wouldn't hurt if I just looked back to see who it is right. Maybe the person isn't even calling me; with that, I turned to look back only to find the person I longed for but did not expect to see. Val?.

________________________

Vote and comment🥰