6:Overwhelmed and Blushed

She doesn't like harming herself...let me correct it...she doesn't like harming herself externally because her father had always done that job perfectly without fail but internally? She used to ignore her internal pain most of the time because she didn't wanted to worry her mother with what she couldn't see...but this time it was because she had found something more attractive than a doctor's chamber.

She has found the perfect place to spend her days...

Sunlit days under the shade of a crab apple tree with a light breeze blowing and stories ready at her command on the laptop was that thing that attracted her every morning...but not more than her husband...though they don't talk much nor they eat together because he doesn't eat at home most of the time, she would always find her chance to say a thing or two to him...

Two weeks have passed since their wedding...

Leo opened the door at 9:30 pm, an irritated face ready for the words that he knew would come from Luna but no such words came...

The house was in a pin-drop silence...the servants and Aunt Jenna had already returned to their home...

For the last two weeks, Luna had never failed to take him by surprise with her sudden 'Hi's, 'How was your day?'s and 'bye's every time he went out and came in...at first he would wonder 'What's wrong with her?'...'Does she want anything?'...then he used to get irritated at her suddenness but today he is...disappointed?

"Whatever!"-he said and went to his room.

His room, painted grey, is larger than Luna's with a king-sized bed in the middle, his walk-in closet and some other essential items of furniture...his window is closed and curtained as if daring any light from outside to enter...

He removed his clothes and took a shower. Then wore a black loose trousers and was about to put his shirt on when...bang! The moonlight at last dared to come in... 

Luna had been standing outside since he had gone in...thinking about the right time to go in...she had even knocked but he hadn't heard it because of the shower...

"I was just-"-she stopped abruptly at the sight in front of her...he had turned at her when he was about to button with a black shirt...

He waited for her to talk but she was out of words...

She looked at his abs...his Adam's apple, his lips...his eyes...those dark brown orbs... mesmerising...she got drowned in his eyes without caring about the looks those eyes were giving her...

She was so captivated by his beauty that she hadn't even realised when he was just in front of her leaving a distance of the bare minimum...

"What were you about to say?"-he asked in his deep voice.

"I-"-she backed...her back touched the wall...Leo covered the distance and put his left hand on the wall beside her head and another in his pocket...

"I..."

"You?"

"I...um...the dress! What was that dress for?"

"Ah! The dress..."-he had given her a dress this morning...a gift from his mom to her daughter-in-law..."There is a party tomorrow and you are to attend it with me."

"So you gifted it to me?"-her light brown eyes lit up as she looked up at him.

"Not me, Mom"-he answered looking uninterested.

"Oh!"-she looked down.

He observed her keenly...is she the same girl who was depressed on their wedding day...how many colours does she have?