1: The starting

Luna, a sweet-looking petite girl with round eyes and full lips is standing in the middle of a family discussion. Her father is the judge and her mother is her attorney...she...she is the defendant who had committed the crime of being born.

Her father had looked weirdly happy on her birthday yesterday. He had even clapped and wished her a happy birthday when he had cursed at her mother for wasting money on a cake last year. 

Now she knows why as she hears those words from his mouth.

"You will be getting married. You don't need to know to whom or when, just be ready."  

Luna Evans is on sale...100% discount...

Luna smirked inside. Her father is a dangerous man. He has a legal business in front to hide the drug dealings. Most of the time he is not home and whenever he is, he is drunk and ready to beat the h*ll out of his wife and daughter. He says that they have ruined his life.

He drank another glass of whiskey when he heard Luna's voice.

"I won't!" 

He threw the glass at her. It broke on her right shoulder joint. Her mother rushed to her side and hid her from his view. He took a look at his wife and said-"Get that sl*t away from my eyes!"

Her mother pulled Luna from the dining room, took her to her room and locked her inside because she was already trembling out of anger and was tightening her fist.

"Open the door!"

But she got no answer from her. After some time she heard her mother screaming and her father growling at the top of his voice.

That damn man! One day I will make him pay! She thought... 

[W/N:-Thanks for reading the story(smile)]