Do you think I am dirty??

"I really want you,so can you tell me everything about your problem?? We can face it together and overcome it...And you know how tight and tender my little cûnt is, how good it is inside...! am always wet for you, don't you really want your monstrous cock to ravage me?" Emily persisted in seducing him.

Evan kissed her again.

His kiss was domineering and deep, it was hot and messy, as if Evan wanted to swallow Emily's whole body into his body.

"Um..." Emily's toes curled up and her eyes became wet.

"Emily...." Evan buries his head on her neck, his breathing was unstable, and his body collapsed.

Emily calmly soothed his back and at the same time responded gently and softly, "Shhh...I am here"

Evan's arms tightened again, and just held Emily like that. Emily did not know how long it took him, but in a hesitant voice, Evan asked, "Emily... Do you think I am dirty??"

Everything came into her mind, Emily guessed it in an instant. Her eyes became red and could no longer control her emotions.

She held Evan's face up, holding back her tears and slowly and softly responded, "What are you talking about? Have you ever been a male escort before?"

"Of course not' Evan shook his head.

"Then have you ever paid for a female escort?" Emily continues to ask.

"No" Evan firmly denied.

Emily's tears flowed down and she got up, crying in his arms and firmly said, "You have not been a male escort or paid any prostitute, you also said that you never dated anyone and never had any girlfriends before me. How could you get dirty? you are very good, you are very clean. In my heart, you are the best. I like you so much, How could I ever hate you?"

Evan put his arms around her and his voice was hoarse, "Emily..."

Emily cleverly cuddles him and patiently coaxed him, "Did something happen when you were young? Did a bad person bully you?"

"Yeah" Evan replied.

"That is their problem, it's their fault," Emily could not stop crying, "Why are you doubting yourself? How can you take the blame for the other's mistakes??"

Evan was silent.

Emily just hugs him and stops talking, just crying.

She really loves Evan, having psychological obstacles may not seem a problem to outsiders at all, but this kind of problem is a heavy burden to the person involved and may not be able to overcome it in his life.

Emily's words were simple and easy, but how can she know how much pain Evan had experienced that time?? That incident happened when Evan was a child and it affected his mind to this day. How much suffering and harm that incident took a toll on his mind and body??

Emily did not dare to think, but cried more fiercely.

This made Evan helpless.

He pulled Emily in his arms, kissed her face and gently consoled her, "I did not cry, why are you crying so much??"

Emily cried back at him, "I love you..."

After saying this, Emily thought of another problem. Evan's family is rich and powerful. In previous years they should have consulted several psychiatrists, but Evan is still not well. This shows that the general method does not work.

Emily added, "And I feel sorry for myself too."

Evan's eyes dimmed suddenly.

"Emily," his voice is really low, "I am not worthy of you."

Emily wipes her tears, "Are you talking stupid again?? It's not your fault, you were just a kid, and I already told you that I don't care about it all. I feel sorry for myself because I want you so much. Evan, do you know how much I want you? My pûssy is always wet when I'm around you, not only that, even when I'm just thinking about you I can feel my cûnt tingling. I want your big cock every time you tease me, I want you ravaging my body. But you always have to stop, is the psychological shadow left in you, is much bigger than your love for me??"

"Of course not." Evan argues.

"Then fück me," Emily spreads her legs apart and her bitten breasts were held in her hands. Her fingers slid to her pussy and spread her folds wide, enticing him, "Fûck me, I want you, I want your thick cock in me, prove to me that you like me....ah~"

It turned out that a different method was very useful. Evan raised Emily's legs and put it on his shoulder and even took the initiative to release his cock.

"I..." Emily seductively calls him, "Brother I~~ want brother's big cock, I want my brother to come in fiercely...."

"Um...Ah~"

Evan felt dizzy, his hands and his feet were cold. But following Emily's seduction, he pushes his côck into the mouth of her pûssy.

As soon as Emily's pussy wall touched his côck he couldn't go further. Evan tried to go deeper but when he was halfway, he suddenly cûms.

Evan cûms.

In a few seconds.

Emily was stunned.