Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Compensation?

The next day, Gu Xing woke up from his trance, rubbed his cheek against the pillow, and reluctantly opened his eyes.

The first thing he saw was the fluffy hair, soft and brushing against his chin.

Gu Xing hummed twice, touched the softness under his palm, and wanted to support himself to get up, but suddenly froze.

soft? This mattress seems to be quite hard...

He looked over at the position of his hand in disbelief, and saw that the person who had said from the beginning that he slept very honestly was dishonestly putting a stupid hand on his waist. The scene was exactly the same as yesterday morning. It reappeared, and Gu Xing couldn't help but wonder if he had traveled back in time.

This, this, this

He obviously used to sleep very honestly, but he didn't find that he likes to sleep with something in his arms! ! !

Why has it been like this for the past two days!

Gu Xing couldn't believe that he had this hobby of taking advantage of others in their sleep, so he broke down and called out System No. 1, asking it if it had seen what happened last night.

He didn't believe that he would hug Ji Han inexplicably for two nights in a row. There must be some reason. He is not this kind of person QAQ.

System No. 1 replied with a straight face, "You can check last night's video."

There was actually a video. He thought the system could only provide the happiness value of the mission target.

Gu Xing was moved to tears and hurriedly urged the system to show him the video.

Not long after, the glowing yellow ball turned into a boxy video. When the video started, it was completely dark. Only the moonlight from outside shone in, allowing him to see two silhouettes, one in front of the other. , the person in the back is relatively calm and motionless in his sleep, it should be him.

Gu Xing held his breath and watched. He always felt that he would not be such a beast.

I hug him to sleep every night and put my hands on his waist every time!

He suffered a big loss.

In the video, at first, you could only see the person in front of him moving around, seeming a little bored and impatient. Until he turned over and faced Gu Xing, he suddenly became quiet.

Gu Xing followed the development of the plot with good eyes, and then, how did they get involved?

I didn't know how long it had been quiet, but Ji Han's movements gradually became quieter, as if he had fallen asleep. However, in the video, he on the left suddenly moved. His big hand stretched out from the quilt and directly lifted Ji Han from his shoulder. Into my arms!

And in Gu Xing's mind, the villain Ji Han, who had a bad temper and would definitely be woken up from his light sleep, actually only struggled a few times and quickly complied with this posture?

Ji Han, who was obsessed with his cousin, would he allow himself to be so close to him and still hold him?

Shouldn't this be a recipe for death?

Gu Xing held his breath and continued to look back. After Ji Han struggled slightly, he did not wake up. Instead, he quickly calmed down and allowed him to hug him. He even put his head in his arms and looked for himself. A comfortable position and fell asleep.

After watching this video, Gu Xing and System No. 1 were silent.

"Host, please remember that the purpose of your coming to this world is to help the mission target live a happy life! Please do not increase the difficulty of the mission on your own!"