Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Be careful with your hands

In the end, because of Ji Han's persistence, coupled with his unique skills and strange taunts, the crystal stone dug out from the zombies was divided into two. Ji Han took half, Yu Chengzhou took half, and then Yu Chengzhou divided it from his own crystal stone. Some were given to Pan Yanqing.

This moved Pan Yanqing to tears again.

Gu Xing sat in the car, watching the two people who seemed to be flirting from a distance.

Their relationship has improved, which is also good for him, so he looks quite happy.

Some people were not very happy.

"Ah."

A sneer came from his ears, and Gu Xing knew it was from Ji Han without even looking.

He always likes to make all kinds of sneers, which are very charming.

Gu Xing ignored him and didn't even look at him.

This made Ji Han, who was already in a bad mood, even worse.

He stood up suddenly and was about to walk towards Yu Chengzhou and Pan Yanqing.

Only then did Gu Xing sit up in shock while he was dying, and suddenly reached out to hold Ji Han.

Ji Han was suddenly touched by someone. He was startled for a moment, then quickly realized what he was doing, and his expression turned ugly for a moment.

"release!"

He scolded in a cold voice, very fiercely.

Gu Xing subconsciously wanted to let go, but at a glance, the protagonist Gong and the protagonist Shou were living in a sweet world. Ji Han wanted to step in and get involved, but this was not allowed.

So he bit the bullet and refused to let go, "It's quite late now. Where are you going?"

You're so cool, Gu Xing, how dare you ask such a cruel villain about the second male lead's itinerary.

Ji Han's eyes were freezing, cold and fierce, "It's none of your business where I go, so let go."

This makes it clear that he is going to find trouble for the protagonist, and it is impossible for Gu Xing to let him go.

He held on to Ji Han's wrist and refused to let go, "We are companions traveling together after all. Of course it's none of my business. It's late at night, so don't wander around and get some rest early."

companion?

This word went through Ji Han's mind, and he made a cold and disdainful voice, "Who is your companion?"

Gu Xing was slightly helpless. Having read the original text, he certainly knew that the second male lead, Ji Han, basically didn't pay attention to anyone other than the protagonist Gong, but he didn't expect him to say it so straightforwardly.

"Okay, okay, I'm not your companion. Only my cousin is your companion. But it's too late now, and you are the only one with superpowers among us. I feel very insecure when you leave. Just treat it as... OK, OK, don't go, okay?"

His tone was gentle and gentle. Ji Han was stunned when he heard it. After a while, he frowned and said, "Who said your cousin and I are companions? We are just walking together. Aren't you not afraid when your cousin is here? Then What else do you want me to do?"

Gu Xing didn't expect that the noble and cool villain's second male lead would still remember what he said in the afternoon, so he could only coax Ji Han, "It's true that my cousin is a superpower, but how can he be the only one in our car full of ordinary people?" Come here, I won't even dare to sleep without you."