She was taking deep breaths till than Vansh reached there.

Advik- Baby go with Vansh. He will drop you ok.then we will talk ok?

She just nodded and sit behind vansh's bike. Advik didn't cut the call he was just looking at her who is not in her right sense.

AT HOME

after closing all the doors and changing her outfit she sits on chair.

Advik- Now tell me what is bothering you love?

Niyati- He is back ADI.

Advik-Who?

Niyati- Tha...

Before she replied her house lights cut off.

Not hearing anything from her side he immediately called his friends to reach at her home.

Hearing some voice she start following that voice. She start going upstairs. That voice is coming from her room.

Her room is not dark. Someone's phone flash light is on. Reaching there she found HIM sitting on one chair and his legs are resting on her bed.

??:- Kaha tha na see you soon. Lo aa gya wapas me.

Standing up he start coming closer to her. She was moving back.

??:- I just have one question. How can you be so happy after KILLING YOUR OWN PARENTS?

Niyati- Wh..what ar..are to..you sa.. saying?

??:- What I'm saying? I'm saying true from which your are running. AREN'T YOU THE REASON BEHIND YOUR PARENT'S DEATH?

Niyati- NO I'M NOT. I'M NOT A REASON. I'M NOT A KILLER.

Holding her by her jaw tightly. He said.

??:- Stop running from truth sweetheart. You are the reason behind YOUR PARENT'S DEATH. Just think when your Dida comes to know the truth then how much she will hate you.

Niyati- I DIDN'T KILLED MY PARENTS
DO YOU GET THAT.

??:- How about me tumahari pyari dida ko sab kuch sach bata du to.

Niyati- You can't do that.

??:- Trust me I can. After so many years I'm feeling good after seeing you in these tears and trust me you are still looking sexy in these tears.

Gathering some confidence she asked.

Niyati- wh..why you co...come back?

He replied before pushing her down.

??:- Huhh Nice question. And the answer is YOU. I come back so that again I can imprison you in my cage. I just can't forget your that screaming, tumhare WO aasu, Sukoon tha Wo sab kuch mere liye.

He bend down at her level and said while placing his hands in her inner thighs. She start pushing his hands from her thighs.

"Yaad Aaya kuch ya me yaad dilau? WO SCARS JO MENE PYAR SE TUMHE DIYE THE.

She can't breakdown now. She is not old niyati. She is fighter and she needs to fight for herself. Taking deep breaths she said.

Niyati- WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW? WHY YOU COME BACK?

??:- I just want one thing which is you.

Niyati- I'm not a thing I'm human and I will never come to you.

??:- Doesn't matter for me you are my sweetheart. You have only 2 choices. 1st You will be mine or 2nd I will tell your Dida that her chhoti is the murderer."