Hoppy:"there"

*She got up and away from catnap to let the others see*

Hoppy:"what do yall think about this masterpiece?"

*Looking at the way Catnap's hair was now decorated with multiple pink bows, Dogday felt that they looked really good as opposed to how Hoppy said it sarcastically, which made him feel a little satisfied. Being able to see Catnap's hair decorated in this cute way made him feel a little content with the result.*

Dogday: "Actually, the bows look good on his hair."

Kickin: "Yeah, those bows really add a bit of cuteness to him."

Crafty:"he looks like a little child!
So cute!"

*The words of Crafty also made Dogday feel a bit proud about the fact that the bows on Catnap's hair made him look cute and more like a little child than his attitude and appearance normally did. The fact that Catnap was now in such a state made him feel like it was important to protect him more than ever.*

Hoppy: "I think the bows also make him look less intimidating and more tame."

Kickin: "The important thing is that Catnap looks much cuter like this."

Bubba:"cats purr right?
I wonder if dogday is able to make catnap purr while he's asleep?"

*The suggestion of Bubba about whether Dogday could make Catnap purr while he was asleep was something that definitely made Dogday feel a little curious about how that could even be possible. But the thought of that happening was a little cute in his eyes.*

Kickin: "...Isn't purring when cats are happy?"

Hoppy: "You'll have to figure out a way to make Catnap happy if you want him to purr..."

Bobby: "And how exactly would you get Catnap to be happy while he's asleep?"

Picky:"I mean, he seem relaxed when dogday caressed his cheeks early?
Maybe that can work?"

*Picking up what Picky said, Dogday had a quick flashback to that moment when he had caressed Catnap's cheeks and he was still sleeping soundly. The fact that he had looked relaxed when Dogday caressed his cheeks was a good sign, since it could mean that it could be a good option to make Catnip purr, since he already seemed comfortable around Dogday. The most important thing was how Dogday would perform this action without waking Catnap.*

*he decided to just go for it, as soon as his hand made contact and caressed catnap's cheek, they could all heard a low and soft purr from him, but he did not wake up*

*Hearing the low and soft purr make Dogday smile and feel like this was a good sign! The fact that Catnap was purring after Dogday caressed his cheek also meant that he at least liked and trusted Dogday enough to even be comfortable enough to purr while with him. So Catnap's affection was more real than what they expected.*

Kickin: "Catnap is purring!"

Bobby: "So...it really worked!"

Hoppy: "Catnip's even more soft and adorable now that he's purring~."

*The fact that Catnap was purring while still sleeping, also made Dogday wonder how good his hearing was while he slept, since he was already able to purr while unconscious, which was quite peculiar. However, everyone else seemed very happy that Dogday's actions were able to make Catnap feel comfortable enough to purr, which was more than enough for Dogday to consider this moment a success in his part.*

Kickin: "That was surprisingly effective, I didn't expect it to go so well."

Hoppy: "His purr is so cute~."