ECLIPSE DESIRE: THE MARK OF POSSESSION

Start from the beginning

''What the hell'' my thoughts were snapped out as I saw, Yuvaan glaring at the camera too. Thankfully his eyes were stuck to the little minion otherwise I would have plucked them in a microsecond. This little minion doesn't leave my precious one alone for a second, and I hate it she spends more time with her than me. 

''Beware club people, the party animals are coming'' the little minion screamed, rolling her body doing a weird dance step, with a belt in her hand, she pulled my precious close to her with the same belt, what the hell is wrong with this girl and my precious chuckled at her. 

Did she just take me right away, only my belt will be tied around my precious wrist when I will be giving her the pleasure she never thought of, Fuck how she will look under me, tied with my Gucci belt, her smudged makeup, rolled eyes, moaning my name as I would thrust deeper into her? She will forget every fucking thing as I would be giving her earth-shattering orgasms back to back. 

''This is an Instagram viral dance step'' Ekansh mentioned showing me the video of the dance, and I sighed in relief look carefully. Thank god this little minion, didn't take me right away otherwise, I would have been sending her to the corner of this world, where she would be able to look at my precious let alone tie her to a belt. 

Seriously, what happened to the sense of humour of my girl, why she is chuckling because of her, just because she did a dance move? I can dance better than her, if it's about making her laugh I can do thousands of weird dance steps all day and night. 

''You are ignoring the fact that your girl is going to the club'' Yuvaan said and my eyes went to the camera back, they left already and clenching my fist, I had picturised how many men will be looking at her, she is looking so fucking hot that I lost my control. It will be a bloodshed today. 

Her fashion choices are hers to make, she is bold, fierce and won't hesitate to bring people on their knees who would even look at her, but that doesn't mean I won't protect her, she is precious to me and I would crush every fucking male species in the world under my feet if anyone dares to look at her.

I thought this in my mind and picked up my blazer to reach the club with Yuvaan tagging along with me.

NITYA'S POV

I gaze upon myself in the mirror, marvelling at the vision of elegance that stares back at me. My dress, a celestial creation of black rugged fabric, clung to my curves in all the right places, its plunging neckline teasing a glimpse of skin while delicate lace adorned the hem, trailing behind me like wisps of stardust. The subtle sparkle of sequins caught the light with every movement, casting a spellbinding aura around me. The dress hugged my curves in all the right places, its fabric whispering promises of allure and mystery.

I am the moment, an iconic moment baby

"I mean, seriously, look at us," I exclaimed, feeling confidence coursing through my veins. "We're stunning tonight, don't you think?"

 "Oh, absolutely we're like goddesses who decided to grace these stupid mortals with our presence" she replied with a grin, her eyes sparkling with confidence and shimmer. She winked at me and laughed. With a satisfied nod, I took one last look in the mirror, a smile playing at the corners of my lips. 

For tonight, we are not just Nitya and Risha; we are goddesses of the night, and the world is under our feet baby.

Reaching the club we made our way inside. The loud music and the hustle and bustle were giving the weekend vibes. We sat at the bar and ordered our drinks, it's been a long time since I have been drunk. As we started chatting, she filled me with details of her and Yuvaan's life, the drinks arrived and our gossip continued. Sipping on my drink I felt a presence at my side, a shadow looming over me, making me feel disgusted. Turning my head, I found myself face to face with a man whose gaze bore into me intensely.