Chapter 5: Work-Studies (Part 1)

(9:30am)

Izuku wakes up and starts getting prepared for his Hero Work-Studies with The R Rated Pro Hero: Midnight. He left his dorm to eat breakfast in the dining room only to be confronted by Bakugo and Todoroki.

Todoroki: I see you're awake.

Izuku: Yeah

Bakugo: You didn't accept your girlfriend's apology!?

Izuku: She's not my girlfriend anymore, and no, I'm not accepting her apology now that easily.

Bakugo: You better!

Izuku: Don't you tell me what to do!

Todoroki: Bakugo, stop it. Do you want Mr. Aizawa to give you the punishment and lose your Hero License.

Bakugo: Tch, Whatever. Don't you take long with him.

Bakugo left outside and waited for Todoroki.

Todoroki: I apologize for that.

Izuku: It's okay.

Todoroki: Don't let him bring you down. We both are heading for my father's agency. I won't ask you to join us if you want it too.

Izuku: I appreciate your offer, but no, thank you.

Todoroki: Okay, where are you going to do your Work-Studies with?

Izuku was about to speak until all of Class 1-A came down to the common room to get ready for their Hero Work-Studies.

Class 1-A: Morning, you guys!

Izuku and Todoroki: Good morning.

Kirishima: Are you guys getting ready for your work studies?

Todoroki: My partner is waiting for me outside.

Bakugo: Hurry up, IcyHot!

Todoroki sighed as he left without saying one more thing.

Todoroki: Good luck with your work studies, Midoriya.

Izuku: Thank you.

Todoroki left with Bakugo as most of Class 1-A left to go head for their Hero Work-Studies, and the only ones left are Midoriya, Kirishima, Kaminari, Mineta, Sero, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Iida.

Kaminari: Say Midoriya, who's hero work studies are you going to be with.

The Class 1-A members all gathered around Midoriya awaiting his response.

Izuku: I'm going to do my Work-Studies with the R Rated Pro Hero Midnight.

Mineta and Kaminari: Nooooo!

Mineta: Is there any way I could switch my work studies from The Lurkers to Midnight!?

Kaminari: Midoriya, can you please take us to Midnight!?

Sero: Just stop it, you too. Be happy for Midoriya. At least he's no pervert like you guys.

Kaminari and Mineta: Aww, man.

Sero: Come on, you too. Let's go.

Kaminari: Alright.

Mineta: Lucky.

Mineta said with jealousy as he, Kaminari and Sero left to join The Lurkers led by Edgeshot.

Iida: I must say Midoriya. It's strange that Ms. Midnight, our teacher, is doing a Hero Work-Studies, and you decided to work alongside with her.

Kirishima: I don't think that's strange, Iida. I think it's awesome that Midoriya is gonna work alongside with our teacher, who is a Pro Hero!

Jiro: Congrats and good luck on your work studies, Midoriya! I must go!