Chapter 14 ~ The Reception

Start from the beginning

I held her hand unfisting and interwining my hands with her squeezing it lightly.
"I am there with you. No need to be nervous. Just be yourself and give that pretty smile of yours. Hmm" I said softly looking at her and she nodded and smiled as we started going towards guests.

As went to the stage the media started clicking pictures. Dad took the mic and cleared his throat gaining the already given attention.

"Good evening to all the people present here. We are very thankful that you showed up and gave my son and my daughter-in-law your blessings. Now I have an important announcement to make. My elder son Arjun is married to youngest daughter of Chauhan's, Aadya. This wedding was done in private as per my daughter-in-law's wish." Dad said. It was true it was Aadya's wish to not call the media.

"Why did you not introduce us to your wife earlier?"
"Were you two in relationship before your wedding?"
"Do you love each other?"
They started throwing questions.

"Yes we love each other. About introducing, it was my wife's wish to keep it private . I hope you understand and respect her choices. No more questions." I said in my businessman mode and voice which held no room for discussion.

The rest of the function was just guests greeting us and giving gifts. Aadya's parents along with Abhyuday came to us.

"Thank you for accepting my daughter Arjun beta." Kabeer uncle said.

"I should be thankful that your daughter accepted me. I am very lucky to have married her." I said truthfully.

They smiled at me and went to talk with others. Anika and Aradhna came and took Aadya somewhere. Abhyuday was still standing here. We walked to a corner.

"I hope you managed it all." I said referring to keeping the relatives mouth shut.

"Ofcourse. They will zip their mouths if they don't want to be in headlines of the newspaper the next day." He said.

"All the things aside I hope you aren't treating my sister bad. Because if you do trust me I will not think twice before punching you hard on the face. She has been hurt ,even by me and I regret it everyday. They say you realise the worth of someone when they are not with you. I realised how important she is to me when she left for Delhi 5 years back. I didn't get time to spend with her because of my stupidity and when everything settled she went away with you." He said. Okay I was confused as heck but before I could question him a voice interrupted us.

"Hello My Friend Arjun!!"

I turned around to see the least expected person here. Forget that who even invited him. I clenched my jaw in anger.
"What the fuck is he doing here?" Abhyuday asked and I looked at him confused- he knows him.

"Well congrats Arjun for your wedding. But I  am very disappointed you did not call me. I so wanted to fulfill my promise. You still remember or should I remind you" he said and I put my hand in my pocket to prevent myself from choking him.

"Why the fuck are you even here?" I asked controlling my anger as I didn't want to spoil my own  reception. He gave his psychotic laugh and said "I must admit you have got one fine girl huh!! I didn't know you were interested in browm girls. I dont blame you though just look at her so sexy- "

I didn't let him finish his words as I grabbed his collar threatening "One more word from your Filthy mouth about my wife and I will not think twice before burying you right here."

Thankfully no one saw us as we were in a corner Abhyuday quickly came in between us and reminded me of the cameras.
"Listen Mr. Oberoi stop talking about my sister if you dont want me to ruin your pathetic face-"

"Bhaiya" Aadya's voice came as we quickly left him and got back to our position. She looked at us and the at the Fucker.
"You needed something?" Abhyuday asked her his dangerous tone replaced by the soft one.

"Not me. Dad was searching for you." She said and he nodded going away not before caressing her head.

"Congrats Mrs. Rajvansh. I couldn't come to your wedding as my friend aka your husband did not invite me. How rude of him" he said. Aadya looked confused.

"Aadya meet Arhaan Oberoi, my college friend." I introduced. She smiled saying oh.

"If you excuse us, we have other guests to attend " I said before taking Aadya away from this disgusting human.

"That was rude Arjun. You shouldn't speak like that" she said once we were out of his sight.

"Then how should I speak?" I asked

She sighed before replying "I will teach you once we reach home." 
This simple sentence sounded to so hot to me that I bit my lower lip to stop smirking. Me and my dirty brain.

~~~~~••~~~~~

Here's another chapter !!
So new character...
Honestly I was very skeptical to add him but I thought to give it a try.
Thank you everyone who voted for the previous chapters. It really makes me happy  to see people adding this book to their reading lists 😭😭🧡

Sorry for not updating yesterday the reason is put up on the conversations board.

Anyway do vote🌟 and comment

Love y'all ❤

Insta : purple_uphoria