Chapter 13. Flightless Bird

Start from the beginning

"Meerab, tell me." He coaxed her, his own hardness crowding up his pants. But she didn't budge. She needed a relief, physically, mentally, well quite really.

Having brought her to the precipice of ecstasy. His palm fastened its pace at the start of her mound, he could feel her clit enlarging, with arousal, her panties wet, he continued rubbing her mound, now increase his pace - rubbing it faster. Until the knot in her stomach gave out and she climaxed. Her eye balls rolling back with the pleasure that ran through her entire body.

He pulled the crotch of her panties aside. To be met with her glistening self. Running his fingers through her slit. She shuddered, the after effects of her climax still lingering.

Her hands reached his things, she slowly brushed his length, with the back of her lingers. Grazing them slightly. She could feel him twitching. "Take me" she whispered.

He couldn't hold himself back. Swiftly pulling the string of his pyjama, he loosed it as it looked down to his knees which met the mattress.

Towering over her, his strong arms, at both sides of her body, like pillars protecting her. Coming down he kissed her, passionately. Teasing her with his tongue, as she parted her lips a little, for him to leave open mouthed kisses.

He looked down, his length begging to be released from the confines of his boxer. Going upright on his knees to pulling boxers down, where they met his pyjamas.

His precum on his tip oozed out. Taking a moment to spread it over his length, he ran it across her slit, coating it with her arousal. As he embarked on meeting her enterance. Realisation dawning him.

"Meerab" his eyes were wide.

She was so far lost in the pleasure, that she hardly even opened her eyes to see him. "I don't have a condom Meerab"

"Just pull it out or I'll have a pill later"

He was far gone. He couldn't turn back now.
So he entered her. Her walls tightening around him.

She shut her eyes tight, as their union, which would've been met with pleasure. Gave her an initial pain, as she winced. He paused for a second. Reaching her cheeks to give her a sloppy kiss.

He pulled out, and pushed back in as they found a Rythm. The song of the birds outside were now in the background, creating a perfect song for their union.

A union they desired for so long individually. But their feelings could only find itself on the surface occasionally.

This was until last evening. But now, at this very moment, the both of them seemed to have lost sense of their surroundings, their situation, or what could happen next.

Their moans, and their bodies meeting at each thrust, the squeak of the bed was all that was heard. "Ahhh...." Left Meerab as she came once again.

Murtasim too about to finish, fastened his thrusts until he finally came. His body falling on top of hers, their nipple meeting each other, and the rest of the body in close contact. Sending shrills as after effects of their passion engulfed them.

Both of them having fallen into a deep slumber until a loud thump on the door, awakened them. With Murtasim almost rolling and falling on the floor. *thud* the sound reverberated.

"Meerab beta tum theek to ho?" Clearly Anila had given up on giving 'space' to her daughter. And now here she was at her doorstep wanting to enquire, wanting to know what really went down.

But inside the room, there was a silent chaos. Meerab was throwing Murtasim's shoes to the other end of the room, for Murtasim to wear. While, he caught the shoe with one of his hands, his other hand was busy adjusting his clothing. Finding a semblance of decency. Quickly standing infront of the mirror to adjust his hair.