Chapter 13. Flightless Bird

"Sh

"Sh.. I want to hear birds first call of the morning "

She looked out of the window. The sky was breaking to colour, from dark to a shade of blue as the birds call began.

Murtasim admired Meerab, as she closed her eyes, the song of birds echoing the sky, the world was asleep. Except the both of them and couple of birds in the sky.

He had his arms encircled around her neck, his finger tips slowly grazing her bare shoulder. He was loving the sensation of her skin, soft, untouched and almost bare infront of him. He leaned sideways towards her, digging his nose in the dense of her hair.

"You smell divine"

Meerab's response was only a hmm' - her eyes fixated on a little bird still perched on a branch of a tree that was closer to the room she was staying in. 'That bird'

Murtasim groaned, his attention completely on Meerab. As he peppered her face, her jawline and the crook of her neck with kissed. It left a sloppy wet trail across her face. Causing her to feel damp someplace else.

She temporarily closed her, her head going back as the sloppy sensation overpowered, but she continued speaking. "That bird isn't moving at all"

Murtasim turned hi head around to catch a glimpse of the flightless bird or the bird that chose not to fly. "Well that's cause this bird is here to stay" he responded, while he looked at her, his expression filled with a longing that he chained in for so long. He tapped the tip of her nose with his fore finger.

Coming on top of her, he began kissing her, starting from her jaw, until he reached her collar bone. And then giving her a brief look, his palm came up to take a handful of her left breast as he kneading it until a 'ohhh Murtasimmm' didn't come out of her mouth.

Slowly pushing the slip off of her shoulders, leaving her glorious breasts in full view. He couldn't help but stare at them for a mili second before he said "you're a goddess Meerab" and took a mouthful. He sucked on to them to his hearts content, as Meerab continued close her legs, intertwining them, trying to relive herself of the ache, he brought.

His face coming up leave a quick peck, before he found himself at the crook of her neck and he continued kneading a breast, occasionally pulling her nipple, pinching them ever so slightly.

She moaned, moaning away the agony that the last evening had brought to her. Her hands found the nether regions, massaging her pearl, relieving the ache he continued to bring.

Having realised so, Murtasim pushed himself up, "tell me what do you want?" His eyebrows arching up.

"We shouldn't"

His lips curving down, "I know, but we shouldn't do what we are doing right now either"

Her doe like eyes, stared at him, wanting him but also wanting to abstain. His palms having found their way to her mound, covered with her panties acting like a barrier, he massaged her, igniting her soul, her stomach tightening up in a sensation, that felt absolutely amazing.