"Nag mamadali lang talaga ako, please mag babayad naman ako sa napinsala ko" Sagot ko kaagad sakanya

"Money doesn't fix everything. You could offer me all the money in the world, and I would still send you to jail for what you did."

Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay "Oh talaga ba?"

"I'm not kidding. Miss?"

"You don't seem to realize the severity of what you've done. You're looking at a minimum of thirty days in jail, but if I had my way, I'd give you at least six months. Maybe that would be enough time to teach you some responsibility."

"Six months? niloloko mo ba ako, kung puwede naman ako mag bayad, bakit hindi puwede huh?" Iritang sabi ko sakanya. Napansin ko ang pag hinga nito nang malalim bago ako tinitigan

"This isn't about the money. This is about responsibility. You need to learn that actions have consequences...And those consequences can be serious. If I let you buy your way off the hook, you won't learn anything. You'll just be a brat who thinks they can get away with anything by throwing money at it."

"Teka nga, prosecutor kaba o professor, daig mo pa nag le-lecture ngayon ah!"

"It's not a lecture, it's a lesson."

"The fact that you're acting like this just proves how immature and irresponsible you really are. Maybe a few months in prison will be good for you." He smirked

"Immature? irresponsible? What are you implying? Huh?" I narrowed my eyes, ready to lash out at him

"Kailangan ko pa ba i-spell 'yon, para lang maintindihan mo? You're an irresponsible and immature brat. You think you can get away with anything, and when you don't get your way, you throw a fit like a child."

I growl under my breath and clench my fists, trying to control myself. If it weren't for the situation we were in, I would slam him against the wall and make him regret ever even looking at me that way.

"Look at that. See how angry you're getting?" He say with a patronizing tone. "You can't even control yourself right now."

"Tantanan mo ako, kung gusto mo ako ikulong edi ikulong, bwsit na 'to" Iritang sambit ko sakanya, pinandilatan ko ito nang mata.

"You're damn right, I'm going to send you to prison for this. You know what? Just for that comment, I'm going to push to give you six months instead of just thirty days. See if you learn a thing or two in there." He say, trying to conceal his smirk.

Gagong 'yon, antayin mo...Kapag ako naging abogada, tatanggalin kita sa pwesto! teka? ang abogada ba kaya mag tanggal ng prosecutor?

"Caliee" Nabalik ako sa wisyo nang may tumawag sa pangalan ko.

"What happened?" Tanong agad ni Avery sakin, hindi ko siya tinignan sa mata. Daig pa ni Avery ang isang magulang no.

"Ito...going to be imprisoned for 30 days, shit." Masiglang bungad ko sakanya at sarkastikang tumawa

"Huh? What did you do?" She asked, and  hugging me.

I looked at her, my eyes filled with confusion and fear. "I damaged a car!" I said, my voice barely a whisper. "Hindi ako nag ingat mag maneho, tska nag mamadali kasi ako, and now I'm facing a 30-day sentence because of that crazy prosecutor."

Her eyes widened in surprise, "Hindi ba puwedeng multa lang?" She asked, her voice filled with concern.

"Hindi ko alam sa baliw na 'yon, akala munaman milyones ang halaga nung kotse niya" I rolled my eyes

She sighed and tightened her grip around me, "What are we going to do then? Wait, let me try to talk to that prosecutor, hmm?"

"Bakit, kilala mo ba?" I asked her seriously

"Malay natin, mapakiusapan"

I waited for hours, Avery took so long to convince that guy, nakakainis, bakit ganito 'yung lalaking 'yon, may tililing ba siya

"AVERY!" I shouted, na naging dahilan nang pag ka kuha ko ng atensyon nang lahat

"Hey, baka nakakalimutan mo nasa presinto kapa girl?"

"Oops, sorry." I covered my mouth as everyone looked at me.

"So, what? Did you convince him?" I asked.

"Yeah, luckily he's my college classmate, he just took the bar exam earlier than us. You didn't mention it was Caleb pala"

"Malay ko ba! College mates mo pala 'yung lalaking may tililing na yon"

"Thank you, friend, that's why I love you so much. Don't worry, I'll treat you to a snack later" I said, wrapping my arm around her.

Before we could leave the precinct, that guy appeared in front of us again, may lahi ba itong kiti-kiti

"You're lucky, woman. Nakiusap sakin ang kaibigan mo"

konsensya ko pa 'yon sarap suntukin nito nakakainis ang pag mu-muka "Oy andiyan ka pala" I shouted.

"Are you shouting at me?" tumaas ang isa nitong kilay, hindi ba obvious o bingi siya?

"Isn't it obvious?" I raised an eyebrow at him, clearly asking.

"Gusto mo ba ibalik ko 'yong kasong sinampa ko sa'yo?!"

"Oh, of course not, I'm just kidding lang naman, ito hindi mabiro eh" Tinapik ko ang braso niya

I grabbed Avery and left, Natatakot ako that if I didn't control myself, I might become a múrderer and stab this Caleb.

"I feel like crush niya ako," I said to Avery, making her laugh.

"Huh? You? Girl, he's not into spoiled brats. Besides, as far as I know, he's engaged na, so don't assume grabe kana.."

"But... he's handsome" Sambit ko dito at mapang asar na tumawa

"ISA CALISTA AZALEA HARRISON" She shouted kaya napatakip ako nang bibig

"I'm just kidding lang no"