Too Much Food with Yuji Itadori

"My tummy hurts. I can't do this anymore.' You say to Yuji as you watch him scoff down more food, your hand on your belly and your head hung low, soothing the ache in your stomach. You all took so much from the Christmas party the day before that now you are wondering what you were even doing in the first place.

But looking at your boyfriend with pink hair eating all the food much to his enjoyment, his tongue poking out to lick the sides of his face, you thought it may be worth it. You, on the other hand, were about to pop. your stomach poking out of your matching pajamas, and your tiny hands like the ornaments on the side.

"Come on, I'm sure you can eat some more. Just look. There's still some chicken and some gree." You put your hand up to stop his sweet voice muffled by food. Thinking of all that food made your stomach rumble. And not in a way you enjoyed. "I just think I'm going to sleep. I don't think I can handle this much food anymore." Even if it was morning, you felt as if you needed to go through your food coma as you did in all the other years. Surely, a bit of sleep would help.

You're waddling to the bedroom and plopping yourself onto your bed. Taking the soft comforter and wrapping it around you. You look outside and watch the gray sky. The fluffy clouds are moving apart because of the cold wind. Your eyes started to shut slowly and slowly as you eased into sleep, the blanket and heating system providing some more warmth. "Sure, darling, get some sleep when you wake up. I'll still be here."

Mwah.

Than off to sleep you went.