75.

After Scott went with Deucalion last night, Stiles and Neriah went back to get Derek, who was still passed out, leading Stiles to hit him in the face multiple times until he woke up and they informed him on what happened. The second he found out, he took off to find the others while Stiles and Neriah had to deal with Mr. McCall, who was also an FBI agent, and neither of them had him seen in years.

With Mr. Stilinski and Melissa missing, Neriah ended up crashing at Stiles' house last night with Isaac, mainly to take care of him like she promised Scott.

"The word is guardian, Allison," Chris said, opening the door to his apartment with the three of them walking through, behind him. "More than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately."

Neriah furrowed her brows between them as Stiles closed the front door and they walked into the study. Only once had she been here and it was for two minutes, so the study was new to see.

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence," Allison argued.

"Yeah, I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator doors," Stiles added, stopping beside Neriah in front of the desk where Mr. Argent stood behind. "That kind of felt like a warning to me."

"That was a warning," Neriah clarified, crossing her arms over her chest. "A warning to you or to Allison."

"I think it might be Morrell," Allison stated, stopping on Neriah's other side. "She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us."

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay?" Stiles rhetorically asked. "Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away."

"Stiles," Mr. Argent said calmly as they all turned a worried look to the frantic boy, "don't give up hope."

"They could already be dead," Stiles mumbled, sitting down in a chair.

"I don't think so," Mr. Argent said. "There's something about Jennifer's tactics. It's like she still positioning, still moving pieces into place."

"And you're one of them," Allison said quietly.

Mr. Argent looked at her and then to Neriah and Stiles. "Then let's not wait around to see the next move." He picked up a folded map, spreading it open on the desk. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right? Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help."

Stiles looked down at his hands, shaking his head. "You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offence, but what's the difference between you and them?"

Mr. Argent swiftly loaded a gun. "I'm carrying a 45. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off." He placed the gun down as Neriah raised her brows. Mr. Argent doesn't fuck around. "We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out. The only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need the three of you."

Stiles sighed, but finally looked up at them. "Where do we start?"

"We start by going over the previous places the bodies have been found," Neriah suggested, facing back around.

Mr. Argent nodded, grabbing a blue light as Stiles got up and leaned against the desk beside her.

"The place where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found," Mr. Argent explained. "I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank."