The Battling Eevee Brothers

Start from the beginning

"Hmm. That's it." said Brock, looking up from the map. "Third block, number 14."

"Wow." said Misty.

"It's gigantic." said Ash.

"I bet it's hard to clean the inside." said Hayley.

"Riol." said Meeko.

Outside on the lawn, people were gathered and talking with each other as the gang ran inside. "It's a garden party." said Brock.

"Mom would be in heaven if she saw this." said Hayley.

"Looks like fun." said Ash.

"Hey, guys. Look over there." said Misty.

"Huh?" they said, looking in the direction and sees a trainer using a water stone on their Pokémon.

"Congratulations. Poliwhirl evolved into Poliwrath." said a boy with spiked yellow hair.

"Thank you so much." said Poliwrath's trainer.

"Cool. Riolu." said Hayley and Meeko in awe.

"Wow. That's so amazing." said Misty.

"Poliwrath." said Poliwrath as it goes and jumps into the water fountain. Suddenly, other Pokémon popped up from the water.

"Cloyster."

"Vileplume."

"Exeggutor."

"Raichu."

"Ninetales."

The quartet gasps as they see all the Pokémon that evolved by evolution stones. "They've all been evolved by using those stones." said Brock.

"Amazing." said Misty.

"I wonder if Meeko evolves by using an evolution stone." said Hayley.

"We'll asked Professor Oak the next time we see him." said Ash.

"Wanna find out, Meeko?" Hayley asked.

"Olu." Meeko replied, nodding that she wanted to know her evolution line has to use a stone.

"Ohh! Look at all those evolved Pokémon." squealed James as he, Jessie and Meowth watched from a distance. "We've got to have them."

"They're ripe and just ready for picking." said Jessie.

"It says here Stone Town has these special stones that help Pokémon evolve." said Meowth, reading about the town from a book.

"Baloney." said James, glaring at Meowth. "That's why we came to Evolution Mountain, to get some of those special stones, and I couldn't find a single stone anywhere."

"You dug in the wrong place, Team Rocket Scientist." shouted Meowth as he points to the holes James dug behind him.

"Well, we'll worry about those stones later." said Jessie as she and James went back to spying on the party. "I want some of that food."

"Stones can wait. Let's grab some grub, shall we?" asked James. Just then Meowth scratches their faces.

"Stop thinking about food." he yelled. Back at the party, a boy with yellow hair stood up and face everyone.

"Good work." he said with his Jolteon by his side. "Now that we've seen a round of evolution, how about comparing attacks, eh?" He then looks around at the guests and spots Misty. "Eevee?"

"Huh?" said the two boys behind him. "Eevee."

"Where did you go?" asked the boy with yellow hair. "We were worried about you, Eevee."