Clefairy and the Moon Stone

Narrator: Last time, Ash, Pikachu, Hayley and her newly nickname Riolu, faced Ash's toughest challenge yet, a match against a Pokémon Gym leader. Ash won a Boulder badge, his first step toward competing in the Pokémon League Championships. Joined by the gym leader, Brock, Ash, his sister and his friends continued their journey. But as they left Pewter City, little did they suspect that their next adventure would be out of this world!

Hayley, looking up at the sky: Really? How so?

Narrator: Ash, Hayley and their friends hike towards Mt. Moon. Many strange and astonishing tales have been told about this mysterious place, and the groups about to discover that all of them are true!

"Mt. Moon!" exclaimed Misty. "Ah. Doesn't the name sound romantic?"

"People say that a huge meteor crashed into the mountain back in prehistoric times." said Brock.

"Cool." said Hayley.

"A meteor!" said Ash.

"Is it really true?" asked Misty.

"The meteor is called the Moon Stone." Brock tells them.

"Ah. Now that's romantic." said Misty.

"Why would they call it the Moon Stone even though it's a meteor, Brock?" asked Hayley. Before he could answer, a man's screamed was heard.

"Look! Over there!" shouted Ash as they ran towards the scream. Suddenly, a colony of bats were screeching at a man, who was on the ground, screaming in fear.

"Ah. It's a bunch of Zubat!" said Ash.

"They're attacking that guy!" said Misty and Hayley.

"Dexter, analyze!" said Ash.

"Zubat, flying Pokémon with supersonic powers. Zubat love in caves and hate to fly outside in daylight." said Dexter.

"Not these Zubat." said Ash.

"This is no time for jokes!" said Misty, raising her voice. "That guy needs our help!"

"You're right. I'm sorry." said Ash. "Pikachu, Thundershock!"

"Pi." said Pikachu as he squeezes his cheeks.

"Meeko, use Bullet Punch!" said Hayley.

"Riol!" Meeko said, nodding as she went after Pikachu.

"Kahcu!" shouted Pikachu as he hops off of Ash's hat, just as the man looks up and sees Pikachu in the air.

Meeko jumped into the air and punches several Zubats as Pikachu's Thundershock shocks the rest of colony heads back into the cave, whimpering. "Riol! Riol!" Meeko exclaimed, running up to Hayley.

"You did great." said Hayley as she and Meeko, held each other's hands.

"That was awesome, Meeko." said Ash.

"Riol!" said Meeko, smiling as she closed her eyes.

"Pika, Pik." Pikachu said to her.

"Riolu." Meeko tells him.

"Ah. Oh. Ah." said the man, lying face down in the ground.

"Ah, are you okay?" asked Ash.

"Wow. You guys are the greatest!" the man exclaims, popping up from the ground and hugs Ash and Hayley.

"Um..." said Hayley, blinking at the man as she was squished between him and Ash.

"Really it was nothing." said Ash. Hayley was able to quickly squeeze herself out of the hug with an exasperated look on her face. "Riolu?" Meeko asked in concern.