Chapter 3

Phils POV

"Are you kidding me, Phil, he basically eye fucked you!" Pj said as we walked in the front door of my house, luckily my mum wasn't home from work yet. "What? No. Peej calm down." I replied. "And he checked out your ass, oh my god." Peej said putting his face in his hands. I frowned. "Why?" I asked looking down. "I don't know maybe cause he's half gay."
"No Peej, why does it matter to you, why do you care who I'm friends with, my relationship with Dan is none of your business. I just can't believe that his sexuality matters more to you than your best friends happiness." I told him shaking my head.

"Philly." He said quietly. That got my attention, he hasn't called me philly in 6 years. "I'm sorry." He added, he sounded so... so sad. "Hey, hey, it's ok Peej." I said hugging him, he hugged me back and I just enjoyed it, we never hug unless we fight then makeup or if one of us really just needs to feel loved.

"I'm sorry Philly, I am. I just don't- I don't know how to.. how to cope with my emotions." He said. Everyone always asks me how I deal with him, how I deal with being his friend because he's very... bi polar I guess you'd say but he hasn't been like diagnosed or anything. He's just very mood swingy.

"It's ok Peej I know. How about we play some video games, take your mind off everything huh?" I asked as I pulled away from him. "Yeah." He said wiping away a few stray tears.

"Sonic? Super Mario? Donkey kong?" I asked him. "Erm.. donkey kong." He replied.

Dan POV

I walked in the front door of my house and immediately plopped down on the couch. "Hey Dan." My sister said, she always gets home before me because she rides the bus. "Hey Kat."
"How was school?" She asked.
"Fine. You?"
"Ok I guess."
"Ah the ninth grade. Worst grade ever." I told her.
"Oh piss off." She said, chuckling.

"Wanna watch some TV?" I asked. "No way TV's for losers." she said. "But.. I thought you were a loser?" I joked. "Leave Dan, just leave. I'm going on the Internet!" She exclaimed as she ran upstairs.
"Don't watch porn!" I yelled.
"No promises!" She yelled back.

I love my little sister, she takes after my dad, well when my dad was still... never mind this is about her. She's a smart ass but shes also literally a smart ass. Like a straight A student, which is annoying because I'm good at school but she is just like the God at learning and test taking and all that stuff. Plus she's actually a cool person. Like she's not just
"I MUST STUDY FOR 5 HOURS BEFORE I EAT OR DRINK OR BREATH."
She's not the type of girl you'd find cooped up in her room doing homework is what I'm saying. Like she has a social life. She got the brains and the humor. I got
the creativity/musical stuff. And I like to think I also got the humor.

I turned on the tv and adventure time was on which is like my favorite show ever. It was the one where Marceline tells Ice King a "story" about a little girl and a man that protected the little girl after the war and the man has a crown that gives him these powers but he acts like completely different person when he puts it on, and it's actually a true story and the little girl is Marci and the man is Ice King or Simon was his actual name, you know the one.

I watched tv until my mum got home from work. "Hey Dan." She said and I turned off the tv noticing that she walked in with a pizza. "How was school?" She asked. "Good." I said smiling. "That's good dear, will you call your sister down for dinner?"

I nodded. "Kat it's time to eat pizza!!" I yelled and heard what sounded like a demonic screech and she appeared seconds later. "Pizza?" She asked stopping half way down the stairs and looking at me with a wild look in her eyes. "Yes." I said chuckling. "YES OH MY GOD." She yelled pushing me out of the way. I rolled my eyes but never the less smiled at her.