Chapter 2

Phils POV

He actually looked at me. He. Looked. At me. I've been trying to get him to notice me for years and then he just fricken looks up like it's no big deal like "Hi I'm Dan I'm beautiful nice to meet you and I'm just here like "hjanikala anyrjhvs hudtbjgc."

I just need to start talking to him and talk pj into liking him so that we can all be friends and and and... and I sound like a 13 year old girl. Ugh I hate this. Out of all the people on this planet God just had to say "Yeah I'll make Phil Lester gay." Like the fuck? Really God really?

"Phil?" Pj said snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Are you daydreaming about your girlfriend?" He joked and I internally cringed at the thought of having a girlfriend. "I don't- I don't have a girlfriend." I stuttered. "Anyway I wanted to ask you something." I added.

"How would you react if I wanted us to become friends with Dan Howell?" I asked.
"Dan Howell?" Pj asked me. "Yeah." I replied.
"Isn't he a bit, I don't know, bright, happy-go-lucky, girly-"
"Comfortable in his own body?"
"Whatever you want to call it. He's just a bit strange to me. And besides, isn't he.. gay?"
"He's bi." I said defensively.
"He's weird. You shouldn't go hanging around him phil. Trust me."

"What do you know Peej, most people are told not to go hanging around you." I said getting a bit angry. "Hell, I was told not to go hanging around you but now you're basically my best friend." I added. "Yeah but I'm awesome." He said. "You should try rethinking that sometime." I told him and he chuckled "Yeah probably."

"Would you really hate me if I started talking to him?" I asked looking down. "Phil.. of course not. I just wouldn't want to be friends with him I guess. I can't stop you from living your life and if you really want to then go ahead. I know I've been a dick lately. It's just my parents and everything you know."

He's always had problems with his parents. His dad doesn't like his eye liner thing. His mum doesn't mind the whole punk look but neither of them like his friends and they're always getting into fights, its just mess.

"It's ok, thanks Peej." I told him smiling slightly. "Just don't let him turn you gay ok?" He said chuckling. Hun I've been gay since I came out of the womb. I wanted to say that but instead I laughed along with him. "No promises." I joked, well he thought I was joking but I actually meant it because I've practically been in love with Dan since 8th grade.

Now that I have Pj's approval, I just need an excuse to talk to Dan. I can just ask him about the homework or something or "accidentally" run into him in the hall or just say hi one day. Oh god life is hard.

~~

"Ok guys today we're just going to work on a worksheet that's due at the end of the hour. Pick a partner and get to work right after you get this paper." My history teacher said as she started handing out the assignment.

It's been a few days since I talked to pj. And now I have the perfect opportunity to talk to Dan. He doesn't have any friends in this class except his future boyfriend. So I can just go over and ask if he wants to work with me and boom I'm in.

I took a deep breath and stood up with my paper and pencil and walked over to him. I cleared my throat, "Uh Dan right?" I asked even though I knew 110 percent that was his name. He smiled "Phil Lester." He said. I could of died right there, he knew my name. I kept my cool.

"Do you want to work together?" I asked trying not to melt of his eyes and smile. "Aren't you like Mr. Badass?" He asked still smiling. "I wouldn't say I'm a 'badass'. But I mean whatever you want to call me Mr. happy-go-lucky." I replied grinning a bit.

"Fair enough. Sure I would love to work with a mosher. Is that a term? Mosher I mean?" He asked. "I've never heard it before." I said chuckling. He shrugged. "Oh well let's get to work."

Oh my god he knows me. Oh my god his smile. His eyes. His everything. He is so fucking adorable. Why does he make me feel like this. I'm supposed to be Mr. badass. More like Mr....Gayass. No. I should never say that again oh god why.

"You're friends with Pj Ligouri right?" Dan asked. I nodded. Then he nodded, as if he were taking a mental note. "Why do you ask?"
"Oh um I just accidentally ran into him in the hall the other day, he's kind of intimidating with that eye liner and his death glare." Dan said shivering.
"Don't worry he's not very intimidating once you get to know him. He usually doesn't hurt anyone, unless they deserve it I guess." I explained.

"Deserve it?" He asked. "You know, if there being a total dick bag or something." I told him. "Those dick bags could be going though something and he has no right to beat people up." Dan said harshly. I raised my eye brows. "Damn kid." I said. "Yeah well, that's why I don't let stupid ass holes get to me, they're just going through a hard time. Everyone has a story. Everyone has problems. Pj's just the same as all them."

"I'm not gonna argue with that. Lets start this." I said holding up the worksheet that were supposed to be working on. "Yeah." He agreed starting to smile again.

Dans POV

I've been noticing phil more and more over the past few days. I mean come on he's cute, and I kind of like the whole punk rock thing. But we don't work very well together, school wise I mean. That work sheet we were supposed to do, yeah we got three out of the 20 questions done and had to finish it during lunch but hey I'm not complaining, I got to work with a cute funny guy.

"So are you and that Phil kid friends now?" Joey asked me. I was waiting with him after school for his and Chris's bus. When they leave I start walking home. "Yeah I guess." I replied.

"Really?" He asked again.
"Yeah why not?"
"I don't know it's just, isn't he a bit on the dark side."
"No, I mean yeah he's like a 'punk' I guess but just because he has more than one or two piercings on his face that doesn't make him different. He's actually really funny, you'd like him." I told him and he shrugged.

"That's our bus. Chris come on." Joey said standing up off the ground. "Bye Dan!" They both yelled as the walked outside. I began to stand up to start my walk which is actually not a walk this time because I brought my penny board.

"Dan!" I heard someone yell and I turned around. "Hey Phil." I said smiling but when aren't I smiling. "You penny board?" He asked noticing mine in my hand. "Yeah." I said chuckling. "I've tried to learn but the damn thing is too small, I like long boarding waaay better." He told me.

I didn't really notice what I was doing until my eyes had already scanned up and down his body. I basically just eye fucked him. Jesus I hope he didn't notice that, I don't think he did. I can't help it he's attractive. I don't have a crush on him I just enjoy his face.

I laughed, "yeah? I have a nice long board at home and three of these." I said holding up my penny. "You just- I didn't- you don't look like the type to board." He said chuckling.

"Well my friend joey got me this one and-"
"Wait joey Graceffa?" He interrupted me. "Yeah, why?" I asked.
"Dude, he's hot."
"I know right, I'd never date him though he has a crush on- I mean what nope can't tell you that." I almost let his Shane shame slip.

Phil laughed at me. I enjoy his laugh. "Well gotta go, see you later Howell." He said. "Bye Lester. And remember hugs not drugs."
"Shut up." He said laughing.

I'm not going to lie, I looked at his butt. It was a pretty nice experience.

----------------------------------------------

Whoopty doo youdily you. There you's goes. Are you guys enjoying this so far? Idek how I feel about it to be honest. But I hope you're enjoying it. I shall see you soon. Well not see you but you understand. Peace out, love life, save the turtles, enjoy your summer (there's nine and a half days left of school for me!) ok, love you, bye <3
Caity😋