My First Win

Tw: Strong language

Sunday 10th June, 09:36 am

We were late. It was fine though. I got let off because of my mother's death. I might start using that as an excuse.

My football kit was at my mum's house so we had to stop there while I changed. That's what made us late. We got to Gason Secondary School, so my dad and Lily went off to sit in the bleachers. Eden walked with me to the locker room where we all had to meet. She kissed me and said good luck before she left to join my dad and Lily in the bleachers.

My friends whistled and cheered at me because Eden kissed me in front of them. "Bro, you bagged the fittest girl at school."

"Good to know you want to fuck my girlfriend. Trey." I said as I put my stuff in my locker.

"Fuck yeah, everyone wants to fuck Eden Dennis. Surprised you haven't yet. How long you known her?" Trey replied.

"A long time." I replied.

"Oh, shit. You two fucked." My friend Connor tuned in.

"What?" I was shocked. How the fuck did he know that.

"Yeah, you guys did the dirty deed." Connor laughed.

"No way." Trey laughed. "Did she suck your dick?"

"I'm not gonna say anything to you idiots." I replied. "Not before the game anyway."

"At least confirm Connor's suspicion." Trey said.

"Okay." I said. "We fucked last night."

"Give us fucking details." Connor said.

"No." I said.

"Was she tight?" Trey asked. "I bet she likes you choking her. I'd love to choke her."

"Dude." Connor hit him in the arm.

"What?" Trey asked.

"You're telling your mate about how you wanna fuck his girl. Shut up, man." Connor said as he took his top off and changed it to his football shirt.

"Sorry, mate. And when did Aiden and Eden break up. I would have gone in straight away and my fat juicy cock would have been inside her the day we got together." Trey said. "I can't help it. Tell me, did Eden's fat ass jiggle when you f-"

My fist hit his face. "Shut the fuck up. Stop asking me about how I fucked my girl. Stop fucking fantasising about her. Get her name out of your fucking mouth before I put your head through the locker."

"Fine, chill. Fucking hell, mate." Trey said as he held his nose to catch the blood. "You ain't gotta be such a prick about it."

"What the fuck do you mean?" Connor asked. "You was being the prick."

"I was just talking about Eden's fat a-" There was a loud bang that echoed through the locker room when I shoved Trey's head against the locker behind him. I let go of him when the coach came in and announced it was time for kick off.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

09:56 am

Connor and I walked outside following the rest of our team to the field. I was a mid-fielder so I stood in my position while the opposing team came onto the pitch. I could hear the people on the bleachers cheering and I saw them holding signs with some names on.

The whistle blew, meaning the game had started. Connor kicked the ball to me so I controlled it and dribbled towards the goal. I kicked the ball towards the goal once I saw I had a clean shot.