Ditto's Mysterious Mansion

Start from the beginning

"No way. I like the one that we already have." said Hayley, picking up Pikachu. "This one is special and one of a kind. No new kind of Pikachu can ever beat this one."

"Pika?" asked Pikachu, confused.

"Not even Team Rocket can beat you." Hayley tells him.

"Riolu, Riolu." Meeko said in agreement.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, smiling.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever Hayley." said Ash as she puts Pikachu back down. "Pikachu, thunder shock!"

"Pikachu!" shouted Pikachu, giving the new 'Pikachu' a thunder shock.

"Go, Pokéball!" shouted Ash, throwing a Pokéball when suddenly another Pokéball collided with his. "Hey! Huh?"

"Hey, Ash, that guy is dressed just like you." said Misty as they all looked at the person standing in the doorway.

"Hmm. Except it's a girl." said Brock.

"How can you tell?" asked Misty.

"Men's intuition." said Brock.

"It's creepy." said Hayley. "I tried doing that and it annoyed Ash....badly."

"That's because you wore it for a year." He tells her.

"Huh?" said Misty.

"Who are you?" Ash asked the girl in the doorway.

"Tell me who you are." said the girl.

"I'm Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town. And I have my sister, Hayley with me." said Ash.

"Duplica, from the house of Imitay." she said, imitating Ash's voice before dropping his voice.

"Imitay? Like imitate?" Ash asked Duplica. "Is that why you look just like me?"

"That's right." said Duplica.

"Please tell me you don't have a copy of my clothes." said Hayley. "Because this outfit is one of a kind."

"You're right, Brock. She is a girl." said Misty.

"Hmm, but she may be a little young for me." said Brock.

"You're sad." Misty tells him.

"Really sad." said Hayley.

"Aw. It still hasn't gotten over that habit." said Duplica, walking over to her Pokémon as it glows.

"Ditto." said the lavender Pokémon as the quartet exclaims.

"Ditto. A transform Pokémon." said Dexter. "It is able to rearrange the cells of its body and assume any form. Its only attack is transform."

"Squishy." said Misty, giggling as she pokes Ditto.

"And Ditto can make itself look just like anything." said Ash.

"Suddenly I'm scared that it will transform into Meeko next." said Hayley.

"Ri, Riolu." said Meeko, nodding.

"Hmm. Yeah, but its face stayed the same." said Brock, then turns to Duplica. "When it transforms, shouldn't it be able to change completely?"

"Yeah, it still can't change its face." said Duplica.

"But it's the only Pokémon that can transform like that, right? Or are there others?" asked Ash.

"Nope. Ditto's one of a kind." replied Duplica.

"A transforming Pokémon." said Brock. "It's only attack is to copy other Pokémon. That's all it does."

"That's all it does." said Misty.