The Ninja-Poké Showdown

Start from the beginning

"Why is it in the middle of nowhere?" asked Hayley.

"Maybe whoever built it likes seclusion." suggested Brock. "I didn't know any old houses like this still existed."

"Well, at least we can ask somebody here the way to the Fuchsia Gym." said Ash.

Perched on a branch, the purple furry Pokémon watched as they entered the courtyard and towards the mansion. "Hello? Is anybody here?" asked Ash as they opened a sliding wooden door.

"Is anyone home?" asked Misty and Hayley.

"Seems deserted." said Brock.

"Hello." Ash called out.

"Hm." said Misty as she leaned against the wall, which then turns around. "Ah!"

"Huh? Misty?" asked Ash.

"I'm getting scared." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko, jumping into her arms.

"Kachu." said Pikachu.

"Whats wrong?" asked Brock. "Where's Misty?"

"Chu! Olu!" said Pikachu and Meeko.

"She's gone." said Ash.

"Where did she go?" asked Hayley as Brock starts tapping on the wall.

"Ash, Hayley, this is a secret door." said Brock.

"Secret door?" asked Ash.

"Like in the movies?" asked Hayley.

"Exactly." he replied and demonstrated by punching hard on the door. "When you touch this door, it opens."

"Ow. Brock, what kind of crazy place is this?" asked Misty, looking up at the others.

"It sure isn't your run-of-the-mill mansion." said Brock.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, pointing to what was behind Misty.

"Huh?" they said, looking up to see the purple furry Pokémon coming out from behind a box.

"You're cute." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Venonat!" it squeaked.

"Whats that?" asked Ash.

"Venonat. A bug Pokémon. Its eyes function as radar, allowing it to see in the dark." said Dexter.

"Venonat!" squeaked Venonat.

"Hey, that's not a run-of-the-mill Pokémon." said Ash and Venonat takes off through the secret door. "Hey, wait up! Where is the owner of this place?"

"Venonat!" said Venonat, as though telling the quartet to follow it.

"Say what?" asked Ash.

"Maybe it wants us to follow it, Ash." said Misty.

"Chu." said Pikachu.

"It could lead us to the owner of the mansion." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Let's go see." said Brock.

"Yeah." said Ash and the four ran after Venonat when they were suddenly stop by Ash getting an electric shock. "Pikachu. Why did you do that to me?"

"Chu-chu." Pikachu tells him.

"How can Pikachu shock you if he was running behind you, Ash?" asked Hayley.

"Olu." added Meeko.

"Well, if you didn't do it, then...." Ash said.

"Ash, look there!" said Brock, turning their attention to what shocked Ash.