A PIECE OF ME BECOMES A PIECE OF YOU

Jour smiled at Cale and gently holds him in her arms and took awhile before answering.

Cale...What do you think happens when you enraged a god?

Cale looked at Jour with a confused expression, he doesn't know why she suddenly would ask this question.

"Wouldn't it result in a bad karma to the person who angered the god?"

Jour smiled and nodded, however she then added something more to her question.

What if that person, is a fellow god?

Cale suddenly frowned and look at his mother.

----------------------------------

"Then, would it result in a war between the two gods?" Bud questioned as he raised a brow, Glenn looked at him and hoped what he said was not the right answer.

"They wouldn't be that childish to waged war againt;s eachother because of a misunderstanding or not having to come to an agreement right?" He muttered hopefully.

"Ofcourse those gods would be like that" white star murmured and dragon half blood wondered if he was right or if it was just one of his judgement based of his prejudice againts gods.

"Even so, it seems like there is something much more deeper than him being simply a child of a demi god" Dragon half blood looked at the screen and hoped it would shed light to a couple of questions in his mind.

"Do you think the young master, is much more than the child of a demi god?"

Rosalyn seemed to have something in mind as she said the following words, Alberu looks at her and asked.

"What do you have in mind miss rosalyn?"

Rosalyn looks at the people who are currently inside the room with her and opened her mouth,

"What if..."

Alberu's eyes widdened and so did the other people inside the room, Alberu held his head in shock as he felt sweat drip down from his forehead.

"If what you say is right..Then we might have a problem in our hands"

Choi-han gripped his scabared tightly and glanced at the screen that still showed the two mother-and-son duo.

----------------------------------

"I don't know?" Jour patted Cale's head and looked forward as the scene changes to a grassy feild and a nonchalant and longing expression shows on her face.

Long ago, the one who rules over the gods fell into a deep slumber, and because she could not look over the gods while she slept she decided to make a copy of her. she took apart a peice of her soul, and as the red and bright piece of her soul formed into a human she tasked her copy to look after the gods while she was gone.

The copy of her was not like the creations she made, it had its own emotion, its own mind and had full control of its own body, much like a human.

Cale carefully listened to his mother's story.

Her copy did as what she told, it was its way of thanking its creator for bringing it into the world. Her copy did a briliant job, taking care of the mortal realm, keeping the other gods in check. And ofcourse the ruler of gods left her copy with an assistant her hair the same shade as the ruler's copy and she would help in keeping the gods in check but just like any other stories it did not end well.

His mother showed an angry expression tightly holding his hand as a slight breeze of hot air went pass them, the air suddenly became heavy.

-------------------------------