MOTHER (2)

Its all a mess, Cale thought sighing as he went back to the camp his mother was. Firstly he found out his mother is some sort of demi god and that he had some sort of holy blood in him. He just doesn't know anything anymore.

Actually he's tired to want to know anything anymore. As long as he somehow sort this mess out everything will return to normal. Hell's be back to his trashy days, where no one, as he liked, bothered him for anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Should i say something ?" Bud muttered seeing as how this was being broadcast to both continents and maybe more, he might not go back here with the tittle trash anymore.

"For his sanity and mine, i suggest mot" Glenn said with a blank face, he feared that if many abnormal things happen he'll become immune to it and think it's normal.
.
.
.
"Did i just beat up a literal demi god?" Choi-han muttered maybe that was why he had bad luck he beat up a holy being and karma has caught up to him.

"We didn't know he was a holy being... and turns out he doesn't know as well so maybe he wasn't the one who cursed you with karma" Alberu says as he scratched his chin in a thought.

"Then maybe his god mother did that?" Rosalyn said out loud making everyone sigh.

.
.
.
"You know if you think about it, why did the previous countess died of a carriage accident if she was an all powerful being?" Hans muttered making everyone in the Henituse county think and start getting curious even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When he turned around Cale was met by one of the campers who stared at him in curiosity.

'Shit, i got caught' Cale started to panic and it was evident in his face. Luckily the demi kid who saw him was dumb enough to not notice.

"Are you one us? Well it's pretty obvious since normies can't come here, but what are you doing here? Oh! Let me guess you were late! Well come on ill guide you to camp" (4)

Dumb and talkative.

Cale finding this opportunity just nods and follows (4).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do we know this guy glenn?" Bud asked Glenn

"No never seen him" Glenn answered

"Mmm, maybe they aren't apart of our demi friends group" bud nodded to his statement. "I miss talking to them already"

"Friend?" Glenn looked at him weirdly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey guys look who i found!" (4)

The other demi kids look towards their direction.

"Oh~ who's that Cole?" (8) looked at him with interest.

"Oh i found him in the woods i think he's the one who was late" (4)

The other kids started to circle around him. "Hi! Im Hania who are you?"

"What sort of power do you have?"

"Oh! Who is your godly parent?"

Cale was a bit overwhelmed at the sudden attention and was sweating. He was getting uncomfortable.

"Hey now you're making him uncomfortable" (15) sighed as the other kids backed up and apologized.

"Sorry about that" (1) scratched his head in embarrassment.

Cale could finally be able to breathe and say it wasn't a big deal.

"So what's your name?" A girl with familiar red hair met his vision, his heart was beating fast, it felt like deja vu, the person in-front of him was someone he wished to see even if its just in his dreams.