BROKEN

Cale found himself inside a black inside a black void. He didn't want this, he was certainly curious about his Mother's family but he didn't want THIS.

He trembled and heard a voice call out to him.

Cale...

The familiar voice that managed to make his eyes shake and immediately gain his attention. The red hair that fluttered as she walked close, The soft smile that he almost forgot.

"Mom..."

Cale choked a sob as his trembling hands reached towards the person whom he had longed to meet again.

"M,Mommy..."

A tear rolled down his eye as he stood up and hurriedly went to her side. He faltered but didn't stop not when the reason he lived was now infront of him.

••••••••••

Seeing Cale Henituse, the supposed trash and ill mannered young master act like this... act like he was chasing something that he would even give his life too was...

"This is wrong, we shouldn't be seeing this" Alberu knew what Cale was feeling right now and knew that broadcasting this to hundreds of people was pushing it too far.

Mila looked at the child that desperately went towards the lady infront of him with great desperation was heartbreaking.

"That isn't someone who's trash, that is someone who's been broken as a child"

•••••••••

Cale...

The person in front of him smiled at him gently, Cale couldn't stop the tears from running down his cheeks.

He finally managed to get close and slump down at the person's lap.

Cale sobbed and cried as he held the person's dress. The person caressed his hair gently.

"I dont, hik like this...Mom I can't do this" Cale sobbed and called out for his mother.

••••••••

"Oh young master.." Tasha had her hand on her mouth as she pitied Cale and felt heartbroken seeing him brake like that when he saw his mother.

Hik, sob

The worker (some of them) had been crying along with hans as they all came together and comforted each other.

"I-i will never be afraid of the young master again.."

"I too, hik I'll provide the young master the most tastiest food!"

"Wahhh! I'll always be by the young masters side!!"

•••••••••••

Cale felt the person's hand stop caressing him and leaned towards him whispering.

Ofcourse you can sweetie... All you have to do is...

Suddenly Cale felt that something was wrong.

Unleash the magic

Cale stepped back and pushed the person no- the creature away from him.

The creature disappeared as it smiled using his mother's face.

•••••••••

"Fuck why can't they just leave the poor guy alone!"

Bud cursed on his breath, Glenn frowned and couldn't help but agree with Buds statement.