BROKEN (2)

You witch-

The creature snarled at the one who disturbed them and bared it's fang as it morphed into a horrendous clump of murky mud.

Begone you vile creature!

The lady emitted a bright white light and the surrounding change into a white void.

Then the lady looked at Cale who was warily starting at him. The beautiful fairy like lady stared at how Cale trembled before her and couldn't help but bite her lips in anger and sadness.

Did you wait long my dear?

A gentle voice that Cale longed to hear, however what id it was another illusion? What if it was another thing that threatened to kill him and take over his body?

He could not dare trust anymore.

••••••••••••

"Is that woman really the real lady Jour?" A worker from the Henituse house managed to compose herself and wipe the tears in her eyes.

"That...how can we be certain?" She squinted her eyes accusingly and was firmed to not trust any of the creatures inside the world her young master was currently in.

••••••••••••••

Cale closed his eyes and placed both of his hands on his ears not wanting to hear or see any longer-

However the supposed illusion carrying Jour's face smiled. As Jour opened her mouth and sang.

Oh-oh

Cale raised his head hearing the familiar melody.

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea

Jour stared at him and gently smiled at him.

I'll sail the world to find you

"A,Ah..." Cale  began to tear up, the song he wished he could here from that person mouth over and over again without ever getting tired.

Finally,

He could finally hear it again...

If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see

Subconsciously he leaned in to Jour's touch and placed his head to rest on her lap.

I'll be the light to guide you

Jour gently held her child and caressed his heair.

•••••••••••

Ron pondered for a moment before remembering something from the past.

"This..is the song the past Countess often sing for the young master"

Beacrox remembered the song as well, it was what Jour would sing to Cale whenever the younger male had a nightmare or couldn't sleep well.

"There is no doubt, that she is the real one"

••••••••••

We'll find out what we're made of
When we are called to help our friends in need

Jour, his lovely mother, his creator, oh how he missed his mother's warmth...

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there