R2. Their Arrival

Author's Note

The contents of the story in this reaction would be distinctively different from the original fanfic, specifically in the way they are delivered. The story itself is still the same. It's done only so that I can make the CoTE Characters react much more.

***

I exhaled slowly, walking along the supposed market of Alterna as I did.

Horikita raised her eyebrow. "Was it the walled town under the hill?"

Me: "Yes."

Ichinose questioned further. "Why is Ayanokouji-kun all by himself? And in a different outfit, to boot. Are those armor?"

Me: "Yes."

Sakayanagi: "And the insides as well as the residents, they're pretty outdated, aren't they?"

Me: "Yes."

Kamuro: "They speak japanese, as well. Are all of them from japan?"

Me: "Yes."

Ryuen: "What the fuck with this barrage of informations?"

Me: "Yes."

Ryuen twitched, clearly pissed off about Me's unserious answer.

Me quickly answered seriously. "It's 7 Days after his arrival in Grimgar."

"That's taking way too much timeskip!" Shibata exclaimed.

Hiyori: "Will what happened during the last seven days be explained later?"

Me: "Why, of course. Anything for you."

Kondou: "Are you a Simp?"

Me: "No." I don't have any waifu at all. Every one of them fucking died or become miserable, somehow.

While Alterna doesn't tell us this outright, they have shown us through their behavior that they have deliberately created this scenario so that we have no choice but to become volunteer soldiers. They're not particularly trying hard to hide it either.

Fuka chuckled. "Volunteer, huh? A pretty shameless way to use that word."

Ike: "Wait, are forced to become soldiers right after we come out of that tower?"

Hirata: "From Kiyotaka-kun's wording, it does sounds like we are."

Karuizawa grunted. "What're we fighting?"

Yousuke, Kei, and Suzune were already at the promised spot. It was at a roadside food stall. We had decided to gather here after the guild's seven-day basic training.

Nagumo: "Basic training? I guess if Alterna trying to use them, they won't just throw them into a battlefield right away."

Asahina: "They probably got those equipment from the guild, huh?"

Sotomura: "Whoa, they're not revealing with their clothing! Are we about to get some decent isekai here?!"

Satou: "What the heck are you talking about?"

Sotomura: "You need not to know, Satou-dono. Shush, shush."

Satou: "Huh?!"

Me: "Before continuing, here's some pictures related to Hirata, Karuizawa, Horikita, and Ayanokouji's roles."

Priests (Karuizawa's Role)