R1. Lost? (Amnesia Haven)

To put it briefly, I called CoTE Casts from Volume 11.5 to a theater room. They're in default uniforms. School outfit, or whatever.

And it's before Horikita cut her hair and Kiyo confesses to Kei, by the way, so that it connected with the Setting of the Amnesia Haven's FanFic.

I have some thoughts on creating One-Shots/Short Series straight away (Like "What If" with Honami's Party, or with Ayanokouji Group, or with Grimgar Casts. With identical or varied circumstances each from the Original One) because I've seen the Long Series is just meh.

Not that I'll drop it or whatever. It's probably still good for a Reaction Material.

***

In an instant, every characters from CoTE sitting on the theater seats.

(It's pretty annoying to go through all the introduction thingy, so I'll just get to the main course right away)

"Awaken."

I opened my eyes.

Who was that? I distinctly heard someone's voice. A man with a hoarse tone.

"Ayanokouji-kun, that's you, right?" Horikita cast a glance at the man beside him.

Ayanokouji nodded. "Sounds like it is." Why me, though?

Sakayanagi and Ryuen smirked. The Ayanokouji Group turned toward their friend who for whatever reason was not seated close to them. That's definitely Kiyotaka.

"You remember anything about that...?" Karuizawa whispered from the other side of Ayanokouji. She also realized it, of course.

"No, not at all."

"Oh, yeah?"

"You don't believe me?"

"...Kind of."

Karuizawa knew that Ayanokouji had never made his past clear to her.

Horikita watched their conversation dubiously. "What's your relationship with Karuizawa-san?"

The boy shrugged, didn't give her an answer. 

Manabu: Ayanokouji, huh? Interesting. 

Nagumo: Ayanokouji?

Sakayanagi: That's an intriguing situation he's gotten himself into.

Ichinose: Ayanokouji-kun? What's happening?

Ryuen: The monster? Better make it interesting.

Nah, bud. It's boring.

I stirred my head. Dark. But not so dark. Little light sources of candles were attached to the wall over me, cast as far as the eye could see in a fixed distance. They weren't enough to provide ample illumination to reveal my feet, but I was able to adapt to them pretty fast.

Random Guy: "I can't see shit. What the fuck did he see?"

Several students were laughing at that.

I must be in a cave, I concluded.

Aside from the leaning sensation and the outline of walls shown by the candles, the ground felt just as rough. Whether it was a natural or artificial cave remained a mystery.

Sakayanagi: "It seems artificial."

Kamuro: "That so?"

Sakayanagi: "Yes. It's too well-organized to be called natural. Well, it's not entirely impossible to find one that's natural, however."