Hypno's Naptime

Zacznij od początku

"If I went missing, mom would have the whole town look for me." said Hayley.

"I would look for you first before I involve mom." said Ash.

"They certainly were nice children, all of them." said Officer Jenny, staring at the wall of missing children. "Disappearing one by one like that? I just can't understand it."

She then gets off her bike and heads to the wall. "Hmm, let's see. Where should I hang this one?" she asked herself when Ash and Hayley run up.

"Excuse me." said Ash. "Are you the cousin or second cousin of the Jenny in Maiden's peak?"

"Actually, I'm her cousin's cousin." Officer Jenny tells him.

"It figures." said Ash.

"I was actually kinda hoping that she would say she was her sister this time around." said Hayley.

"Riol." said Meeko.

"It was worth a shot though." said Hayley.

"Riolu." Meeko tells her, hoping that the next Officer Jenny would say it.

"This one's the most beautiful one yet." said Brock, blushing.

"They're all exactly alike." Misty tells him.

"It must be terrible searching for all these lost children." said Brock, pushing Ash and Hayley out of the way and takes Officer Jenny's hand into his. "I would be happy to help you in your search."

"What?" Officer Jenny asked.

"We can both work together hand in hand." he tells her.

"Hmm. Just don't get in the way." said Officer Jenny, taking her hand away from him as Brock chuckles. Ash and Hayley looked back at Arnold's mother, who was looking at the ground.

"Gee, she reminds me of...our mom." said Ash.

"We should call and check in on her." said Hayley. Ash nodded at her suggestion and straightened his hat. "She must be worried." said Ash.

"Pikachu." said Pikachu, hopping onto Ash's hat.

"Riolu." said Meeko, jumping to Hayley's arms.

"You both think so, too?" asked Ash.

"Pika. Olu." said both Pokémon.

"Well, in that case, Detective Ash Ketchum will solve this case."

"Pika!" cheered Pikachu.

"No, not that again." whined Hayley. "Anything but Detective Ash."

"What's wrong with that?" he asked her.

"The last time you tried to solve a case, I wounded up getting a broken arm and a sprained ankle." said Hayley.

"I said sorry, didn't I?" asked Ash.

"That's only because mom made you apologize." argued Hayley. Misty sighs as she hears them.

"All of the missing children disappeared exactly three days ago." said Officer Jenny, leading them further in the city.

"Three days ago?" asked Ash.

"Besides that, do the missing children have anything else in common?" asked Brock.

"That's a brilliant deduction." exclaimed Ash. "The missing children must have something in common."

"They don't have anything in common." said Officer Jenny.

"Hmm." said Ash, thinking.

"But I think other kids may know something about it." she suggested as they walked up to the Pokémon center.