Haunter vs. Kadabra

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Haunter, where'd you go?" asked Ash. "Will Haunter please report to the floor?"

"Looks like the ghost Pokémon got spooked." said Brock.

"Haunter's not the most dependable Pokémon in the world." said Misty.

"Exactly. Riol." said Hayley and Meeko.

"Pika." said Pikachu.

"Haunter!" sobbed Ash.

"Enough stalling. Send out your Pokémon at once or you'll all go back to the toy box." said Sabrina. They all grunted as they feared the toy box. "Great, back where we started." grumbled Brock.

"Do something, Ash." said Hayley.

"Forget Haunter. Send out another one." Misty tells him.

"Right." said Ash. "Pikachu, you...."

"Pi?" asked Pikachu, then runs towards the wall. "Pika!"

"Pikachu." he said then turns to his other Pokémon. "Charmander, Squirtle, Bulbasaur.

"Squirtle. Squirtle, Squirtle."

"Mander."

The three of them joined Pikachu on the wall as well. "You won't help me?" asked Ash. "Hayley, can I use one of your...."

"You know I would say yes for any kind of battle, but I can't in this situation." said Hayley, joining Pikachu and the others on the wall with Meeko close behind. "She scares me, Ash."

"Ah!" said Ash, groaning as Sabrina appears behind him.

"Well, are you ready yet?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah, just a sec." Ash tells her.

"The battle will begin now." said Sabrina, her eyes glowing yellow.

"Uh..." said Ash, then made an x with his arms. "I quit. Whoa."

"Quit?" asked Sabrina.

"Run for it!" shouted Ash as he, Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle and Bulbasaur ran out.

"That's a new one." said Hayley, watching her brother flee. "Even for him."

"Hey, wait for us!" Misty called out after him.

"Hurry!" shouted Brock as they ran after Ash.

"Ash!" cried Hayley.

"It's fun to catch them." said the little girl and suddenly the doors to the gym begin closing.

"The exit!" shouted Ash. "Ah! Ugh."

"We're trapped!" shouted Brock. The little girl appears behind them, floating and giggling as they ran. Her eyes blazed blue, white light surrounds Misty, Brock, Hayley and Meeko who yelled out as they were shrinking smaller and smaller.

"Hey, Brock! Misty! Hayley!" said Ash as they fell to the ground. "Ah! They're dolls!"

The girl floats down in front of Ash, giggling as she prepares to turn him into a doll. "Now I'm going to turn all of you into dolls."

Ash's Pokémon shouts as they hid behind him. "Hey, take it easy." he tells his Pokémon. "Please wait!"

Suddenly, the man from before appeared in front of Ash. "Hey, where'd you come from?" he asked.

"Sometimes, you've got to know when to retreat to win." said the man "Teleportation."

He then teleports Ash and his Pokémon out of the gym, leaving his friends and sister behind. "He's back." said Sabrina. Outside of the gym, the man appears with Ash and his Pokémon. "Pika, Pika." said Pikachu, relieved that they were outside.