Haunter vs. Kadabra

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, let us know how it turns out." said Brock, holding a sign that read, 'Go, Ash, Go!'

"Pika, Pika, Pi!" said Pikachu as he and Meeko were holding their sign that read, 'Good luck!'

"I don't blame them." said Hayley.

"Stop goofing around!" Ash shouted at them. "Aren't you even coming in with me?"

"Last time, she wanted to play with us and pretended we were her bowling pins." said Misty. "Remember?"

"And she almost bowled a strike." said Brock.

"Now that I got Haunter, that won't happen again." said Ash, as Haunter floats behind him.

"I wouldn't be too sure, Ash." said Brock. "What if Haunter's the one who's controlling you?"

"Huh?" said Ash, thinking about it for a second before chuckling. "Me and Haunter are pals."

"Haunt, haunt, haunt." said Haunter, chortling all over the place.

"Haunter isn't worried at all." said Misty.

"It's pretty confident." said Brock.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu,

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"Carefree is more like it." said Hayley.

"You've got nothing to worry about." said Ash. "With Haunter on my side, I'm guaranteed to win that badge. Now wish me luck."

"Good luck." said Misty and Brock.

"You'll need it." said Hayley.

"Charmander!" shouted Ash, releasing Charmander from its Pokeball.

"Char!" said Charmander.

"Squirtle!" shouted Ash.

"Squirtle!" said Squirtle.

"Bulbasaur!"

"Bulbasaur!" said Bulbasaur.

"Are you all ready to face Sabrina?" he asked his Pokémon who then cheered.

"Should I just..." Hayley started to ask Misty and Brock.

"I wouldn't if we were you." said Misty.

"Yeah, you don't want to know what could happen if you went in there." said Brock.

"Right." said Hayley.

Inside the gym arena, Ash faced Sabrina. "Sabrina, I've come back here to your gym to demand a rematch." said Ash.

"Another battle?" asked the little girl. "Even after my Kadabra beat up your Pikachu during the last match? You don't have a chance."

"This time, you won't have it so easy." Ash said, arrogantly.

"If you lose, you'll have to play with me again." said the little girl as she and Sabrina floated off the chair.

"Go, Kadabra." said Sabrina.

"Kadabra." said Kadabra, coming out of its Pokéball.

"And I choose as my Pokémon, Haunter! Go, Haunter!" shouted Ash.

"So, you captured a Ghost Pokémon, did you?" asked Sabrina. "Where is it?"

"Kadabra, Kadabra." said Kadabra, looking around the arena.

"Uh, Haunter?" asked Ash, seeing that Haunter disappeared.

"Riol." said Meeko.

"I feel bad for him." said Hayley as Ash starts freaking out.