Abra and the Psychic Showdown

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations, winners." they both said.

"Winners?" questioned Ash. "There's something fishy about this. Why should we win something just for walking into town?"

"Yeah." said Hayley. "I don't remember Saffron City ever having a contest before."

"There's a simple explanation." said the woman with dark hair.

"It just so happens that you're the millionth, millionth and first, millionth and second, millionth and third, millionth and fourth, millionth and fifth visitors to Saffron city." said the woman with red orange hair.

"Saffron city: The city you love to visit."

"Oh, boy! It looks like our luck is starting to turn good." said Ash. Both women brought them to a building.

"Right this way to the grand prize room." said the woman with red orange hair.

"Please step lively." said the woman with dark hair. Once they step inside, both women chuckled as they grabbed Pikachu and Meeko. "Thank you for your Pikachu and Riolu." said James, dropping the falsetto voice.

"Huh?" they said, turning around to see that Pikachu and Meeko were in Team Rocket's hands.

"Hey, you can't take th..." Ash started telling them but was interrupted by Jessie.

"You've won a trip through the warp tile." said Jessie, pushing him back while holding Meeko. Ash stumbles back and falls on the others, knocking them back onto the warp tile. "That was easy." said James as Jessie chuckles.

In another room, Ash and the others appeared. "What's going on here?" asked Ash as Hayley takes out her notebook. "If this is the grand prize room, then where are all the grand prizes?"

"Can't you put two and two together?" Misty asked him, angrily. "The only thing we've won is this trap."

"Oh."

"There aren't any doors or windows in this room." said Brock.

"Bingo. The warp tile is the only way in or out of this room." said Jessie. "There's no way to escape."

"What are you talking about?" asked Ash and a screen tv appears behind them.

"Good evening. You're watching the premiere Prepare for trouble, Make it double show." said Jessie and James, then ducks down for a quick costume change.

"I don't know which outfit was worse, this one or the one he was wearing before the St. Anne." said Hayley.

"I'll say the St. Anne." said Misty and Hayley nods in agreement.

"Yeah, the one he was wearing before the St. Anne was a whole lot worse." said Hayley.

"Better yet," said Brock. "don't forget what he was wearing at Porta Vista."

"He should burn that outfit." said Misty and Hayley.

When they popped back up on screen, they were panting. "It's Team Rocket." said Ash, then realized what they had done to him. "Ew, gross, they both kissed me! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!"

"To protect the world from devastation..."

"To untie all peoples within our nation...."

"To denounce the evils of truth and love..."

"To extend our reach to the stars above..."

"Jessie."

"James."

Soon as they finished the motto, Team Rocket sees Ash, Hayley, Misty and Brock sitting down and drinking tea. "Hey, don't sit there ignoring us." they tell them.