Tentacool and Tentacruel

Start from the beginning

"Goldeen." said Goldeen. In the distance, Horsea was hiding, whimpering as it sees the action unfold. "It's terrible. Terrible!" said one of the men.

"He seems like he's paralyzed." said Ash.

"Hey, what happened to you out there?" asked Brock.

"The boss. I've got to tell the boss what happened." said the man. Under the water, several Pokémon gathered.

"I'm the boss. Nastina." said Nastina, introducing herself to the quartet who yelped. "I understand that you helped to save the men on my ship. Thank you very much. (Laughs)"

"You're very welcome." said Ash, nervously. "I wonder if you could give us a ride to the mainland."

"Please." said Hayley.

"Hm! You don't think you're going to get away that fast, do you?" Nastina asked. "Not till you see my new resort."

"Resort?" asked Ash and Hayley.

"It's not finished, but it'll be spectacular." she said, taking look at the model of her resort. "The world's biggest luxury resort."

"Is that it out on the ocean?" asked Misty.

"Yes, that's it." said Nastina. "That's Nastina's paradise, a super luxury hotel, the hotel to end all hotels. It'll have hundreds of luxurious suites, surround by the world's most beautiful coral reef. But only if those Tentacools stop interfering with construction."

"The Tentacool?" asked Misty.

"I get it." said Brock. "The Tentacool paralyzed your sailors."

"Because of those Tentacool, all the tourists have been staying away from here." Nastina tells them. "I don't know why such despicable creatures even exist."

"Did you say despicable?" asked Misty.

"I would say something about this, but I don't want to be rude." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko.

"They're disgusting, you can't even eat them. And they're hurting my profits." said Nastina. "I was hoping the four of you might be able to help me take care of my little problem. Do you have the skill to handle a Tentacool extermination project?"

"Huh?" they said.

"Of course, I'll pay you well." she said, showing them a mountain of food.

"Whoa!" said Ash and Brock.

"Humph." said Misty.

"Um..." said Hayley, looking between Misty and the boys.

"If you succeed, you'll get world class, all you can eat luxury dinners for one year, $1 million in cash, and vouchers for free stays in the hotel." said Nastina, showing off the vouchers.

"Yeah!" shouted Ash and run towards the curtain but was stopped when the curtains closed.

"First you have to exterminate the Tentacool, every last one, then I'll pay the reward." Nastina said to Ash.

"That's disgusting!" Misty shouted angrily before walking away.

"Misty." said Ash as he, Hayley and Brock went after her.

"(Growls) There's a girl who can't be bought." said Nastina.

"Hey, wait up." said Ash as they left the resort.

"What are you so mad about?" asked Brock.

"Doesn't that old woman make you sick?" asked Misty.

"She gave me the creeps." said Hayley.