Pokemon Shipwreck

Beginne am Anfang

"I'm afraid it won't be so easy to get off while the ship's underwater." said Meowth.

"The ship's sunk! We're doomed!" screamed James.

"Calm down, James!" Jessie said. "I've already thought of a way to get us out of here. Ekans!"

"Ekans!" said Ekans, rattling its tail.

"Ekans, acid." said Jessie. "Open a hole in the floor. We'll use it to escape."

"Wait! Don't do that!" shouted Meowth, but was too late. Ekans uses its acid to make a hole in the floor, when suddenly the floor rumbled and out came water.

"Didn't I tell you numskulls we're sinking?" Meowth asked as Jessie and James covered the hole with their bodies. "You think we need another hole on this ship?"

Couldn't hold the water back any longer, they both yelped and the hallway filled itself with water that came out of the hole. "What are we supposed to do? The ship's leaking everywhere." said Ash.

"We've got to keep calm." said Misty. "As long as there's air in here, it'll take time to fill up with water."

"Calm? How are we supposed to keep calm?" asked Hayley, breathing heavily. "I'm already freaking out."

"Riolu." said Meeko, her body starting to shake in fear.

"Sure, but we better not waste any time escaping." said Brock.

"Well, we can either go up or down." said Misty as Ash and Pikachu try to calm Hayley and Meeko.

"Well, if we're sinking, then up would definitely be better and if the ship is flipped upside down..." said Ash.

"The deck is below us and the ship's bottom is up above our heads." Misty finished saying.

"Then we have to dive down to the deck." said Ash.

"Pika, Pika." said Pikachu in agreement.

"Olu." said Meeko.

"But if we dive down to the deck and come across a dead end, then we're done for." said Brock when Ash gasps in fear.

"So, how are we supposed to know?" he then asked Brock.

"Water's my specialty." said Misty. "Go, Goldeen."

"Goldeen, Goldeen. Goldeen." said Goldeen.

"Goldeen, dive down to the deck." Misty tells Goldeen. "If you find a way off the ship, bring something back from outside."

"Goldeen." said Goldeen and swims away. As it swims through the flooded hallways, it came across a dead end.

"Goldeen. Goldeen?" said Goldeen, but just as it turns around, Goldeen stumbles upon Team Rocket.

"What's taking Goldeen so long?" asked Ash.

"I guess it can't find a way out." said Misty, but then gasped. In the water, was a disheveled James causing the quartet to scream. "Team Rocket?" asked Ash.

"Let me guess.....as you tried to find a way out but found Team Rocket instead." said Hayley.

"Goldeen." said Goldeen, nodding.

"Well, at least someone had to find them sooner or later." said Hayley.

"Riolu." said Meeko, poking Meowth.

"They look terrible." said Brock as they dispel the water from their bodies.

"Prepare. Prepare for trouble." Jessie said weakly.

"Yes, make it double." said James.

"Huh? You!"

"We've got you brats cornered." said Jessie.