Chapter 2 - Grey Eyes

Start from the beginning

The first sight of her in her entirety had him almost stepping towards her. Stars, but she was a tiny thing. Would she even reach his shoulder? Maybe in tall boots. Certainly not in those flimsy, strappy sandals, although her slender limbs were attractively toned in the fitted blue-grey shipsuit. Despite her size, she had curves in all the right places—a lush pocket Venus. Yeah, those tits were a definite handful. And there was something—

"Ahhh... so that's who you've been eying," Emmed interrupted in an annoying, knowing tone.

Colour bloomed on the woman's cheeks, turning pale skin pink as she pivoted towards the waterfall, studiously avoiding eye contact. She'd felt his eyes, did she? He grinned at his best friend. "Indeed." Curious she'd been so bold only minutes ago. What would it take to see that honesty return?

Two gravlifts returned and Dhevun had the remaining security and paparazzi fill one, leaving the second lift for Zaen and Emmed. After they entered, Zaen held the door open. Despite eventually meeting his eyes, the sexy little sprite made no move to join them.

No, that wouldn't do. Not at all. Something about her pulled at his senses, at his memory. Had they met before? He'd not fucked her. He would have remembered, wouldn't he? That sleek fall of white-blond hair, pouty lips, and lush body? Yeah, he'd recall being with her.

"Why don't you join us?"

Those incredible eyes widened. Had she not expected the invitation? Or... had she recognized him and that's why she'd turned shy after scowling so confidently? Refreshing to have a woman not throwing herself at him, but he wasn't used to being ignored.

The gravlift dinged its annoyance, but Zaen waited.

And waited.

His grin expanded at the stiff tension vibrating her curvaceous form. I'm not going away, pixie, so you might as well give in.

Finally, with a little shift of her shoulders like she'd reclaimed her confidence, the woman snatched her suitcase and joined them, back straight with rigid determination. A subtle floral scent—lavender perhaps, with something more, something almost wild—replaced the usual leather and spicy metal notes he was accustomed to around Emmed and Dhevun.

"What floor, Nin?" asked Dhevun.

"Six."

There was a quiet, almost lyrical quality to her voice. Zaen found himself shifting closer, practically within touching range of that perky ass he was tempted to grab, to see if it was as resilient as it appeared. It sure filled out that shipsuit nicely. Her pale skin would look gorgeous with his handprint as he spanked and railed her from behind.

"What's your name?" he asked, grinning when she sucked in a breath as he leaned his nose closer to her hair. Mmm... yeah, that was her fragrance. Would she smack him if he played with the silky strands? It might be worth it to see that fire in her eyes again.

"Doctor Cadwell."

"Doctor of what?"

"Xenobotany."

The lift door opened on her floor before he could ask more and she darted out like someone had ordered a station evacuation order. As the steel door closed and the gravlift rose, Emmed poked him and chuckled. "Wow. One-word answers. You charmed the shipsuit right off of her."

"Oh shut up, you mangy starfart. Three huge guys in a lift... she was nervous."

Yet, she'd controlled it. No scent of fear had reached him and his mother's line had imparted keen senses. If he hadn't seen her fingers trembling on her suitcase handle, he wouldn't have caught it. And wasn't that intriguing? Not many had that much control. She was a contradiction.

He sucked in another breath of the delicate, complex scent that was unfortunately fading now that the source had left. Smart and sexy, Doctor Cadwell was a curious puzzle he wanted to unravel.

And see how she looked coming all over his cock.

(1270 words)